Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another :beer for Kevin

Ordered:
-Bullydog PMT & mount
-AFE Mega Cannon
-EGR blocker plates

My truck needs a complete EGR cleaning, and new wheel bearings...some once that get's done, I'm driving home and ripping the EGR crap off!!!!!

Also upgraded to the code-free BADP kit from my Gen1 module.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Kevin did a great job for me too. Ordered the flashpaq, mp8, egr block off, and gauges from Kevin. He even answered questions for me after the order while he was on vacation. Dont find service like that to often.

Put the mp8 and gauges on but waiting on the code free to be delivered for the rest to be installed. Hey Avid, did you already get your code free in. Hows it working for you?

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just ordered it today, and he wasn't sure when it was going to ship. I have the Gen1 module now but haven't installed it yet because of the CEL issues. So maybe I'll get lucky and get the EGR cleaning done, and the kit will show up soon after :D

BTW, it's $150 to upgrade modules only, plus a core charge that is refunded once you return the old module.

The MP8 and a new clutch are on my list :D

·
Premium Member
2,623 Posts
Another :beer for Kevin

Ordered:
-Bullydog PMT & mount
-AFE Mega Cannon
-EGR blocker plates

My truck needs a complete EGR cleaning, and new wheel bearings...some once that get's done, I'm driving home and ripping the EGR crap off!!!!!

Also upgraded to the code-free BADP kit from my Gen1 module.
Good talking with you Brian:beer :peelout

·
Registered
51 Posts
ditto

I have not purchased anything from Keven YET but he has been very helpful with answering all my questions. Nice to see a vendor going 'above and beyond.'

-Sam

·
Premium Member
2,623 Posts
Rumors and lies:D

·
Registered
179 Posts
I bought my egr block off plates, mp-8 and FASS 150 from Keven and would point anyone interested in buying something in his direction. AWSOME Service, keep up the good work.

Robert

·
Registered
155 Posts
I talked to Kevin this afternoon. He was very helpful and I plan on buying from this gentleman in the near future. Thank you again Kevin!

·
Registered
723 Posts
good help, great service, great prices.

haha all we need now is to get a pin to deflate his head after this thread

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts
*Compcowboy pops K2s head with a pin*

LOL, nobody can be that good, can they? :D

·
Registered
155 Posts
He might raises prices now...lol

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
Great Service

I ordered my Edge, Mp-8, Bullydog, and Blockoff plates from Keven. Fast service and he's always on line.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I just placed an order with him!

·
Registered
602 Posts
I ordered my MP-8 and AFE intake one evening and got them the next day! And he even helped me with the install over the phone while on vacation. Best customer service I've experienced. He's a great guy and very knowledgeable, and he will definitely be receiving more orders from me and my friends.
:thumbsup

·
Registered
155 Posts
I ordered my stuff about 20 mins ago...I just got an email that they have shipped or in the process of...
WOW! This guy knows how to make some money by taking care of the most important thing...his customer...

·
Premium Member
2,623 Posts
Thank you Terrell:thumbsup

·
Unreconstructed
6,462 Posts
Yeah, his prices are good!

And his "head" is big, after this thread! Hahaha!

I've checked with him before on a few things, and as far as I can see, I'll be ordering from him next time I need anything.

And, he DOES know his stuff!!! Very knowlegable

·
Braaap, Braaap, BOOM!!!
6,126 Posts
Keven went out of his way and ordered some parts for me that were not listed in his store. If he doesn't have listed what you want just ask and he will find it for you. :thumbsup

1 - 20 of 53 Posts