Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to thank k2 performance for their super fast shipment and great customer service. I know it was just a AFE drop in filter but hopefully it is just the start of more mods to come.:thumbsup

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Just wanted to thank k2 performance for their super fast shipment and great customer service. I know it was just a AFE drop in filter but hopefully it is just the start of more mods to come.:thumbsup
I am yet to do business with Kevin but he will soon be gettign a fat order from me :$:. Kevins been a big help on this forum.

·
Registered
496 Posts
ya great guy

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
I am yet to do business with Kevin but he will soon be gettign a fat order from me :$:. Kevins been a big help on this forum.
x2...even if you aren't buying anything from him he is always willing to answer questions and help out with what ever info he has to share:thumbsup....but lets not get to carried away....we will need to get a fullsize movie screen to fit his head on :lol3:jk...great job on here Keven

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,044 Posts
x2...even if you aren't buying anything from him he is always willing to answer questions and help out with what ever info he has to share:thumbsup....but lets not get to carried away....we will need to get a fullsize movie screen to fit his head on :lol3:jk...great job on here Keven
My thoughts too. I thought all the Praise K2 threads were done, LOL!

Good job Kevin:thumbsup

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
My thoughts too. I thought all the Praise K2 threads were done, LOL!

Good job Kevin:thumbsup
didnt we have a praise keven thread last week? jeeeeeesh!!!!!! :lol3::lol3:

·
Premium Member
2,622 Posts
Thanks for the kind words guys, glad I can help where I can :beer

·
Registered
883 Posts
I hate Keven honestly. He's so helpful I cant help but buy things from him.

But seriously, I cant say enough good things. Awesome guy.

·
Registered
88 Posts
All of these "Keven is God" threads must stop...it is making it impossible to live with him. :coocoo

·
Registered
266 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Mrs. K2Diesel better watch out....it seems to me like some of the members want keven all to themselves lol

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,044 Posts
All of these "Keven is God" threads must stop...it is making it impossible to live with him. :coocoo
Dont worry I am trying to keep him deflated.

BTW!:welcome:

:rof:rof

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.