Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
US Army June 78-June 06
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Shibby Engineering has listened to what us 6.7 owners want. He already offers a EGR Delete & EGR Cooler Delete kit. I used that when I did my deletes and they worked great.

Well not too long ago ShibbyEngineering posted on here that they were looking for some folks to test out his Sims and see if they were any good and worth while for the guys that don't have them and wants some. So I got them in th email yesterday and swapped then out with the ones I had gotten from H&S.
So here they are and I'll let you know during the next few weeks if I have any problems.

Keven @ K-2 as always will be caring Shibby products.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Very nice lookin, but you might want to correct gays to guys LOL

·
Registered
225 Posts
Sweet, look good! Let us know how they work

·
Registered
4,624 Posts
Well not too long ago ShibbyEngineering posted on here that they were looking for some folks to test out his Sims and see if they were any good and worth while for they gays
YOU GO GIRL!!

·
Registered
745 Posts
I need some asap as my Smarty will be here soon....anybody else sell em? How long till shibby is ready to sell...they look great! Sure they will work well too

·
Retired Old Fart!
8,561 Posts
I'm another tester for him. Haven't got mine yet. I guess it looks like early next week for me. I'm going on a trip next weekend. I'll give them the on the road test. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
436 Posts
should have mine here very soon doing a lil DIY delete.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I need some asap as my Smarty will be here soon....anybody else sell em? How long till shibby is ready to sell...they look great! Sure they will work well too
Should have them on the site and ready to go middle of this week :thumbsup:

·
CF Administration
8,844 Posts
keven and kurt:catfight: I didnt know :lol4:

·
Registered
602 Posts
What is the best smarty to get ????? are there different models????

·
Registered
273 Posts
not to sound toooo dumb but what are the "Sims" and what do they do?

·
Registered
88 Posts
not to sound toooo dumb but what are the "Sims" and what do they do?
The Sims are the EGT foolers that come with DPF delete kits. They are required for both the Smarty and XRT.

·
Registered
757 Posts
yea even the stock sensors work wit smarty jus plug in and tie wrap to the frame away from exhaust

·
Registered
602 Posts
Only one Smarty tuner for the 6.7.

James
RSD
James, I have 2 trucks, a 07 and a 08. Will or is there a way that I can use 1 smarty on both trucks???? I dont want to buy 2 smartys. they are both 6.7's.

·
Retired Old Fart!
8,561 Posts
To keep all the Shibby Sim info together.
I got my test units today.
They look just like the ones on the first post.:thumbsup:
I measured mine and 3 came in at 332 ohms. :headbang:
I notice Shibby used watersealing shrink tubing on the resistors,another :thumbsup:
All in all much cleaner than the OLD STYLE H&S units I have. :yourock:
I've heard H&S has updated their design.
Next was the install and testing. I have a PMT so I can see what values these sims throw.

I learned something about my PMT during this test. When the PMT is reading factory Pyros it is Reading Pyro 1 & 3. NOT 1 & 2. I wasn't ready for that.
I rotated the sims thru in the #1 postion to read the EGT's. All 3 show a temp of 1177. :headbang: More stable than my H&S ones I had in there too.

OK there's my report on them. I'll be using them for my trip this weekend. I expect they will do well.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts