Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was finally able to find some time to drop the truck off at the dealer for this recall. All they had to do was the flash. I noticed on my way home though that when selecting though the zones that the defrost only 'stops' when I select the floor zone. If selecting the middle zone by itself or any combination down to the floor zone I still get defrost air.

I'll roll back to the dealer Monday but thought to see if it was happening to anyone else.

Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
I to brought my 2010 ram 2500 for the K17 HVAC recall and now none of the controls work at all. My headlights also do not work and they took out my rear bumper and quarter panel on a concrete piling. Hows that for service!

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
I to brought my 2010 ram 2500 for the K17 HVAC recall and now none of the controls work at all. My headlights also do not work and they took out my rear bumper and quarter panel on a concrete piling. Hows that for service!
What more could you ask for? :banghead:

·
Registered
172 Posts
So if I don't take it in for the recall and have a problem later on with the hvac will they still cover it under warranty? I never had any good experiences with dealer service dept. so unless it's something major or something that I will have to spend money on I would rather not take it in.

·
Registered
52 Posts
What recall was for the bumper and panel, I'm gonna wait to do that one:banghead: they prolly charge you for that.:spank:

·
Registered
377 Posts
I have F350 7.3l I took it in to dealer for oil change the other day truck is 1999 and the told me I had 2 outstanding recalls like back in 2002 seatbelt and shift linkage or something so recall is good weather u in or out warranty

·
Registered
33 Posts
ReelTuna-
Hope you don't have tinted windows, they'll try and make an argument that it's actually your fault for them running into something....
My HVAC and headlights work fine, think ill be skipping this one!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts