Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finally got to the track tonight. ran a 13.80 at 97 mph. with whats in my sig. minus the TBA (To Be Added) is that slower faster or average of what any body else is running?

· Registered
351 Posts
there was a video on here of a guy in a 06 with a 6spd runnin a 13.5 with a smarty and a mp-8 on an otherwise stock truck, but i dont think that is the norm. Yours seems like a pretty good time to me.

· Registered
319 Posts
there was a video on here of a guy in a 06 with a 6spd runnin a 13.5 with a smarty and a mp-8 on an otherwise stock truck, but i dont think that is the norm. Yours seems like a pretty good time to me.
That was me, but with my 05 I had. It was a QC shortbed, so it was a little lighter.

· Registered
590 Posts
I think thats some good numbers man... I would be happy with that...

· Registered
29 Posts
My sig should answer you question.:party018:

· Registered
1,472 Posts
those #'s seem to slow......at our truck a 6spd mega cab was running a 13.4 with a silver bullet 62 and 90hp injectors with water meth. making about 630hp

· Registered
3,661 Posts
your right on track with only a tranny LP CAI and Smarty considering elevation also.

· Registered
26 Posts
I ran 13.44 at 102mph in a 4wd 6spd 4dr short bed. Had to boost 20 psi in third off the line in 4x4. It had a phat shaft 66, II90's, fass 150, stock cp3 and of course a smarty. I don't think it would've been as much fun in an auto.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.