Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Just out of the shop today...!!!!!!

3393 Views 42 Replies 28 Participants Last post by  spoolin00
I just got my truck back from the body shop today... I snapped a few pics I have some work to clean it up real nice before I do a good photo shoot be nice about the comments please!!!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

· Registered
2,266 Posts
That looks sexy as hell! You should make a grill for in between the tow hooks.

· Registered
2,266 Posts
I like that rear bumper too!

· Premium Member
8,859 Posts
yep where did you get the rear bumper, also get recon smoked cab lights, that would look way good on your truck and maybe newer headlights like the 6.7 have with out the amber piece on the bottom. If interested lets trade grills and back bumpers lol.

· Premium Member
6,894 Posts
Pretty sure thats a FabFours rear bumper. Sharp looking unit, I like it. The grille especially. Oh, and definitely get the Recon cab lights. That will be sick. The blacked out look is great, I like it!

· Trusler the Hustler
678 Posts
the bumper is the Fab Fours rear bumper its around $1000 for it, its extremely nice... the cut outs in the bumper on either side are made for a step

· CO President
2,621 Posts
couple hundred plus materials....
Might have to do that sometime. I am probaly going to be converting my truck to a dually, and for sure having it painted I want to do a front and rear bumper, but I have not found crap that I like. Do you know a good place for powder coating here in town? What thickness is that thing made of?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.