Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Just ordered me some 20x14's

34387 115
Well I finally got around to getting new wheels and tires 20x14 machined with some 355/60r20's.

Now its time to wait...
1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Can't wait to see some pics! I LOVE my 20x14's and 33x13.50 Mickey Thompson ATZ's!

·
Registered
6,454 Posts
god i still want some

·
Registered
767 Posts
damn thats a big tire, are you going to run more lift?

·
Registered
767 Posts
really, wonder why i've seen 35s on 20x9s with 4.5" lift rub the corners of the fenders then?

·
Premium Member
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
he's jus runnin 4.5 lift, with that 6" lift he should be jus fine, like i said b4 he might have to do alil trimming
I ran outta room in my signature for all my mods. Im running a 6 inch suspension with a 3 inch body. Ive got a pure adjustable track bar and carli steering stab to help out my front end aswell. I only use my truck about 4 times a year so im not worried about wear. Ill be doing carli BJ's next winter with some Spin free hubs aswell and a pure steering system. Then next summers plans are to take it up to 600 or maybe 700 at the rear wheels.

·
Registered
767 Posts
here,s a ram on 20x14s,
http://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/3rd-gen-non-powertrain/313668-pics-whacha-think.html
he's jus runnin 4.5 lift, with that 6" lift he should be jus fine, like i said b4 he might have to do alil trimming
he's also runnin stretched 33s not almost 37s & i'm not a fan of trimming, i know allot of people think its just fine but IMO i'd rather go with a little more lift

Im running a 6 inch suspension with a 3 inch body.
well then, with 9" you should be just fine :party018:

can i see detailed pics of your truck with the bodylift & amp steps, i'm thinking about doing that to mine if the body lift is not as noticable as other trucks

·
Registered
767 Posts
i'd stick with the 355/60s if i was you, the bigger the tire the worse it looks IMO

·
Premium Member
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i'd stick with the 355/60s if i was you, the bigger the tire the worse it looks IMO
Im dropping from 40's to 37's and I had to buy amp power steps my GF is 4ft11 she hates my truck trying to make her like it alittle more...hehehe

·
Premium Member
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Just remembered it.

DC1's and DC2's are played out around here like rockstars are everywhere else. I think even kids have em on there red wagons....hehehe
My new set-up wont have any chrome. That chrome on the rockers is a pain in the A*S to get off 4 eraser wheels later GREAT SUCCESS!

Those pics where taken before the long arm and the recent mods I need new pics.

·
Premium Member
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Just for giggles heres my old turbo sled stage 2 turbo with 75 shot of Nitrous.

1 - 20 of 116 Posts