Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yep title says it all i just ordered a set:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

·
Recovering Post Whore
747 Posts
yep title says it all i just ordered a set:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Congrats man!! And by the way.....YOU SUCK!!:shock: I'm trying to figure out how to make it happen also.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i cant wait either:headbang:

·
Gone Fishing!!
3,069 Posts

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
wow congrats thats a sweet looking setup

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
waiting on the rest of my parts. but my converter is starting to slip so i dont know what is gonna happen

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
already got one:banghead:

·
SootCloudMaker3
5,672 Posts
Thats SWEET dude. Please post up some pic when ya get them bad boys in. I want to see some more pics of this setup. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
603 Posts
Hey Josh, your turbo showed up today out of the blue so this is great news!

I think we will have the remaining few parts out the door by the end of the week!

James, I'll answer your email tomorrow night. Been busy with a LOT of things.

·
Premium Member
603 Posts
Josh's Transmission started slipping on the XRT 175 tune so he backed out before adding even more power to it. Guess it worked out that we were sluggish in getting the remainder of the parts shipped to him, it probably would've meant a disaster of a transmission failure.

I'll have the complete kit together in a couple of weeks to re-list, as the remainder of it has to be returned to me by Josh.

So I'll have a complete kit ready to ship as soon as somebody needs it. :headbang:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.