Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

just order my 20" monsters for 900 shipped

1377 Views 16 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  riceater
there is a guy on ebay selling 20" black XD Monster for 900 shipped... just wanted to give everyone the heads up
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Banned
1,106 Posts
Post some pics up when you get them, I'm debating between the monsters and the rockstars for rim choices.

· Premium Member
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i went with the monsters because not alot of people have them on the 2nd gens or 3rd's. i will post them asap

· Banned
1,106 Posts
Looking forward to seeing them.

· Registered
2,747 Posts
im curious too..i was thinking of getting them but i just didnt think theyd look quite right:kick:

· Registered
2,747 Posts
the mazzi hulkis look really good on our trucks

· Registered
1,550 Posts
i dont see any 20 up for bid anymore. Just some 18's and 22's

· Registered
347 Posts
Same here, Id like to go with 2-" monsters with either 37 or 40" tires. The cheaper the rims the better. Tires are gonna kill!!

· Registered
1,550 Posts
yes sir you got it. I am thinkin 18" monsters with some 37 inch mud grapplers. Real nice lookin setup :)

· Registered
347 Posts
Ive heard thoose are pretty nice tires. Im looking for suggestions with the best off road/ best milage tire but i have to make sure there built thick since i dont have a spare tire.

· Registered
1,550 Posts
they are awesome lookin tires but they are pretty dang loud on the interstate. I have a buddy whos got em on his 1/2 ton and you can hear the tires hum over his flowmaster exhaust.

· Registered
347 Posts
They are loud a friend of mine has them and its the same thing. The tires are much louder than his exhaust. But they look killer and do well in the dirt.

· Registered
1,550 Posts
yeah they are pretty mean in the mud. Ive seen his truck get outta a mudhole up to the top of his doors and couldnt beleive he made it out!! LOL

· Premium Member
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yeah i pm'd the company with the 18's and had them quote me. their name is uniqueautotrenz. i will have them by wednesday now i am just trying to get a set of tires

1 - 17 of 17 Posts