Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just moved here to MI this week. My truck runs great, but I would like to know of any mod friendly dealers in the Detroit area, or downriver area should I need something done.

Second of all.....WTF is up with your roads up here??? I've never seen so many potholes in my life!

Thanks

·
Registered
39 Posts
Second of all.....WTF is up with your roads up here??? I've never seen so many potholes in my life!

Thanks

:rof Welcome to the roads from hell! High prices, no jobs, and crooks running the cities. As for dealer I haven't mine back to a dealer yet (bought mine out of state) so I can't help you there.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea the roads are bad, and the property taxes are real high too, about 6x more than what I was paying in Arizona. I'm only going to beable to rent an apt instead of buying another house. Thanks anyways.

Hopefully I wont need a dealer for awhile.

·
Cummins Nut
3,609 Posts
Yea the roads are bad, and the property taxes are real high too, about 6x more than what I was paying in Arizona. I'm only going to beable to rent an apt instead of buying another house. Thanks anyways.

Hopefully I wont need a dealer for awhile.
You moved in and most people are leaving,welcome to hell my freind.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. I do like the green grass and all the lakes. Wish I had a boat or a jetski to enjoy the water on. Any ideas on dealers that won't mind my mods to my truck?

·
Go for Broke
6,696 Posts
Member "Pro99" may be able to help you out :thumbsup

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I actually was going to buy a place in Walled Lake, but I have to work in downtown Detroit, then I looked at Farmington Hills and Mt Clemmens, but all of those places would be close to 50miles a day commuting, so I think I'm going to rent at one of the high rise condos downtown so I can walk to work and saving driving and fuel for the weekends. It's only a year and then I may move again, dont know yet.

·
Free spirit
2,015 Posts
Are you looking for anything specific from a dealer?

·
Registered
4,116 Posts
i've lived here all my life and i'm used to the pot holes. i have a jet ski for sale, with trailer cover and crate on the front of the trailer. you should make a trip up here to torch lake, i believe it's the second or third most beautiful lake in the world! so deff worth a trip up.

·
MI Chapter President
5,684 Posts
You moved in and most people are leaving,welcome to hell my freind.
X2

the big 3 dont use the testing facility's for suspension/driveline tests.... they just take em out on the roads.

I woudlnt buy right now if you think you will move again.... but if you plan on sticking around awhile Id buy a house! they are going cheap :thumbsup

·
Registered
153 Posts
Back to the orignal question. Does anyone know of any Mod Friendly dealers in SE MI?

·
MI Chapter President
5,684 Posts
CR motors in Hudson, MI are pretty friendly but Im south central (on US127) MI

·
Mr. Vehicle Destroyer
11,910 Posts
Don't even bother with Crestwood Dodge, Dick Scott Dodge, or Cueter Dodge. I knew what the problem was on my truck and they still weren't willing to touch it :doh:

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
I have had good luck here in Jackson at Extreme Dodge.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts