Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last weekend i installed a 5" Magnaflow Turbo Back system on my truck , it was not too hard since i did it in my driveway but guys what a cool look with the 6" Tips, and the sounds was sooo goood , at cruising speed it was just a little bit louder than the stock but under load the new sound was PERFECT :woot:

The quality of the products was really good

·
Premium Member
5,204 Posts
Glad to hear. I hope the new sewer pipe treats you well

·
Premium Member
3,791 Posts
Have you noticed any loss of power on the bottom end? I'm kinda undecided between 5" single or dual 4". I plan on installing airbags, so I'm leaning (no pun intended) towards the 5". Just don't want to lose any power. TIA.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
i got stock turbo and edge comp, and i didnt notice a lick of difference after puttin on 5 inch low end. i keep my r's below 1500 all day with no smoke. im sure other combos react differently but i will say that my buddy's got same truck but with 4" and big single that definatley lags n smokes til that thing spools a bit. so in my opinion it has more to do with turbo and programmer than pipe.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
and i forgot to add and i must say-5" sounds super beast. like a semi playin the trumpet.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
this is the only performance modification i done to my truck yet (except the silencer ring) , i have a S&B Intake kit on order
I feel faster turbo spoolin with my new exhaust, no power gain but engine seem to breath better , this is my opinion.....

and yes rufushusky my sewer pipe treats my well.........:thumbsup

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
and i also i forget that i had trouble with my spare tire, since i had a 315s under the truck, the pipe came really close to the tire so i have to do something to fix that

·
Registered
167 Posts
and i also i forget that i had trouble with my spare tire, since i had a 315s under the truck, the pipe came really close to the tire so i have to do something to fix that
When you find a fix for that post it up I'm having the same problem with my 5" FBD
:popcorn:

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here some pics

As soon a i fix my spare problem i will post pics and explanation

·
Premium Member
5,204 Posts
Looks great:thumbsup

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
under load urs doesn't drone? u must be luck i just replaced my muffler with a donaldson, it was just way to intense.

·
Registered
21 Posts
after i put my 5" on i lost my spare unless i want to carry it in my bed

1 - 13 of 13 Posts