Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well arek came out to camp today and hooked up my epp,,i dont notice a hole lot of powergain but i do notice a much smoother ecceleration and it gains its power at higher speeds i notce espeacally in extreme,doesnt help w/ the bd surging in extreme ,,thought maybe it would but was wrong,,other then that not a bad mod...thanks Arek...now if i had my bumper that would be the cats meow.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
good to know.. I heard those fuel mods maybe make the bucking worse. thats been kind keeping me from getting a mp8, and the fact that im broke!! hahah

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
good to know.. I heard those fuel mods maybe make the bucking worse. thats been kind keeping me from getting a mp8, and the fact that im broke!! hahah
no i was gettin the bucking evan before the epp,,i thought it would solve the issue myself? no...

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
I bought mine mostly for mileage claims on here but it does add some kick. If you keep a steady acceleration and roll the knob you can definately feel the difference all be it not huge like a programmer.

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I bought mine mostly for mileage claims on here but it does add some kick. If you keep a steady acceleration and roll the knob you can definately feel the difference all be it not huge like a programmer.
no yur right there for sure,,you can actually feel the best vibe with each turn,,it feels alot smoother with it turned to 50% in either setting on the pmt.. it feels good.

·
Premium Member
685 Posts
Forgive my ignorance but whats an EPP? I can see that it adds power but what is it?

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
Diablosport Extreme Power Puck module.

James
RSD
I ordered my EPP on sale from Rolling Smoke Diesel. I also just ordered a Quadzilla boost fooler while he was on vacation and I got it in just a couple of days!!

Thanks James!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts