Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your truck HERE to be a part of December's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and i love em. Very aggressive looking tread and ride great with no vibrations! Steering is a little mushy though but i figure that comes with the territory of the big tires. oh and by the way i got them for 770 out the door pretty good price!! Sure beats the donut 265 michelins these stick out of the fender about 1/4 inch just right!

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh and by the way!

:worthless:

Ill have some pics tomorrow... just thought id beat u guys to it!

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'll try to join you on this one with some pics of my Hankooks this weekend. I just put on the RF10 285/70/17 and I'm lovin them so far. They are super quiet on highway, drove in rain first day with no slipping at all. Little bouncier than my old 265/70/17 but I like the way the bigger tires look on the truck. I have had BF Goodrich Rugged Trail and Bridgestone Dueler AT Revo and I think this will be the best. Rugged Trail were terrible and Bridgestone wore out at 25,000 miles(great traction though). Have to wait and see how these wear. OH Yeah the price is great for the Hankook.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Lets see them guys.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Got any pics yet?

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
I just got the Hankook rf10's, an at m tire on my truck 315 70 17 700 shipped, 100 for mount ballance disposal and new stems....... hope they last a good ling time, I hate buyin tires !

·
Registered
67 Posts
I just got the Hankook rf10's, an at m tire on my truck 315 70 17 700 shipped, 100 for mount ballance disposal and new stems....... hope they last a good ling time, I hate buyin tires !

Looks good! got any side shots?
who did you get them from? sounds like a good price.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
macstirebin seller on ebay, witheh 13% ms cashback program..... no side shots, sry

·
Registered
82 Posts
still waiting on pics

Still waiting on pics of the 295/70/17. Whats up? I might just put these on my truck. Did not know thay came in that size until you posted. Whare did you get them so cheap at, if you dont mind?
Thanks
hunter80

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Finally Got Pics!

Sorry guys took me forever love the tires so far!!!

Just ordered these fri should look good with the black on white

·
Registered
125 Posts
Could you get some full body shots of the truck?

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yea ill have some tonight

how do you like that icebox? thinkin of gettin one. Make enough diff to spend that much money on a cai? I like the way theyre made. any power or spool up diff?

·
Registered
125 Posts
how do you like that icebox? thinkin of gettin one. Make enough diff to spend that much money on a cai? I like the way theyre made. any power or spool up diff?
Not enough to justify the cost, no doubt a great improvement over stock but I didn't gain any mpg, turbo is a little louder now. I got mine with the S&B filter, if I were doing it over I would have just went with an S&B intake and saved some $.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Here is the whole truck

·
Registered
337 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Looks good, any noticeable difference vs stock as far as fuel mileage and acceleration?

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Little softer ride

but cornering can be a bit mushy i think due to a wide tire on a narrow rim... but other than that im very happy!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts