Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got my cummins i pick it up in a week its a 2001 quad cab short be auto sport all stock here is a pic I plan on painting the hood doing a single stack and a toneau cover so my groceries dont get wet lol what do you guys think

Oh and pink seat covers and the stack will be pink I like to be different

·
Hemi
12,666 Posts
I was about to say something about the pink but then i realized you are a female. :hehe:
Pink is alright for girls!

·
Hemi
12,666 Posts
Im sure i will help you in the 24v section sooner or later but if you have any questions feel free to PM me. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
544 Posts
nice truck. the pink will make it very unique!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im sure i will help you in the 24v section sooner or later but if you have any questions feel free to PM me. :thumbsup:
Thanks im sure I will have many question since this me and my husbands first 24 valve

·
Hemi
12,666 Posts
Just read all the stickies and search what youre looking for and you'll probably find it that way. If not post it up!

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Just read all the stickies and search what youre looking for and you'll probably find it that way. If not post it up!
Thanks for the info bud iv been reading aton about the vp trucks since we started looking for one for her now im tbi.king about selli.g the 12v and jumpin up to a 24 myself lol

·
Marble Crusher
1,857 Posts
looks like a nice truck, and sounds like you already have some good plans for it!

-Jordan-

·
Registered
225 Posts
Nice truck! hope it treats you well

·
Registered
376 Posts
very nice truck man! i have the same wheels on mine and i love em'! a couple mods and regular mateinence and that truck will last you a longgg time

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You'd be better off picking either the stack or toneau cover. Or you gonna custom make one?
I seen a truck a lil while back with the snap on soft toneau cover with dual stacks I didn't get a close look but im sure my hasband can make it work I just dont wanna have all my stuff get soaked I know some water will run down the stack and in the bed but I figure if I keep everything close to the tailgate it should stay pretty dry plus my husband is insisting I have some sort of a tool box in the bed for a jack and oils road flares etc but I hate the look of a toolbox in a bed so I want to hide it under the toneau cover and no im not giving up my pink stack lol that will be my one of kind look I have never seen yet

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nice man! congrats :thumbsup:
I was about to say something about the pink but then i realized you are a female. :hehe:
Pink is alright for girls!
very nice truck man! i have the same wheels on mine and i love em'! a couple mods and regular mateinence and that truck will last you a longgg time
Maybe since I made my sig pink most will realize im a woman:hehe::hehe:
just kidding guys I realize this sport and forum is 90% men so its a easy mistake:buttkick:

·
Premium Member
12,001 Posts
so how you gonna go about making a pink stack? powdercoat or spray paint?

oh and badass truck btw

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well im gonna try to find someone to powdercoat it any re omendations powdercoat place around pittsburgh would be great im buying the stack kit from fte diesel

·
Hemi
12,666 Posts
Ask Wally or Brian if they have a powdercoater that can do it. Then when you get the kit it'll be ready to bolt on!

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
We already asked wally about it he recomended trying to find someone local to do it to make sure its right shade we are looking for so we are gonna try to find a local powdercoater first

1 - 20 of 36 Posts