Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,114 Posts
buddy of mine ran the tst and smarty stack and that was one hell of a setup, i've also heard the new adrenaline with smarty is pretty sick also.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Smarty and adrenaline,good stack.The adrenaline by its self is good to

·
Go for Broke
6,694 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
is there anything special I need to do or watch out for when i put them on there.....and is it worth it to stack them or would one of the programmers alone do nearly as good

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
1. fuel pressure/volume (you'll kill the vp)
2. egt and boost guage (you'll kill the motor and head gasket)
3. clutch or tranny (self explanatory)

start off with just one and if you need more get another. adrenaline seems to be a bad mama jamma.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Stacking

Okay so my thoughts on a Smarty and Adrn stack are as follows.

1- With the stack you will only get an extra horse or two. Not worth the couple hundred dollars. Pick one or the other.
2-Quad Adrn has a bunch of options including adjustable on the fly. Smarty cant do that.
3-Smarty fuels great in the low range where as I notice my Adrn fuels outstanding down the track.
4-Stacking the two will not give more HP but will give you great fueling at the line and down the road. Guage options on the dash with adjust on the fly.

Its really up to you. How much do you want to spend? What do you want out of it. Do this look at all the classified adds for 2nd gen and see what box's and Programmer's people are trying to get rid of to upgrade. Then check the signature after they have sold their items and see what they drop in its place.:popcorn:

·
Registered
635 Posts
i had a superchip, and just installed the quadzilla xzillaraider yesterday, and it runs like a raped ape, not to mention ive only got about $400 in both the chips, my buddy has the same truck i do but with the drag comp and the smarty and i can beat him

·
Registered
78 Posts
I have a superchips tuner thinking about stacking with an adren. once I get my truck all straightened out. Anyone have this combo? Any feedback on it?

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Don't stack the SC with the adrenaline. They both add timing and running them together will hurt your engine. If you want to stack with a tuner, you need to pick up an smarty and run it on the fuel only settings. (even #'s.)

·
Registered
435 Posts
Adrenaline with a GOOD set of injectors.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
The smarty and adrenaline is the best stack I think.Im running the smarty on 8 and the adrenaline 4k tune on 8.It really has some ballz,I think my new clutch might even be slipping

1 - 16 of 16 Posts