Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had anything negative about the XRT from H&S?

Also, when will the pod be available and will it be on the fly?

·
Premium Member
3,823 Posts
from what i have read on here and remember i dont have one. out of the 400 or so sold so far 4 ecm problems a couple of them requiring new ecm installs kinds scary but everyone says that customer service from H&S is outstanding. so thats like one percent which for a new product isnt bad at all. I am holding out a couple weeks for the smarty myself but that is in part because of its previous reputation and a friend of mine is a dealer. A lot of the guys on here that have them love em (the XRT that is)

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
my understanding is that the ecm problem started when the purchaser tried to install the 120 hp tune with all of the emissions still on, knowing that h&s clearly states that it wont work.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I Lost My Pcm After Installing A 2nd Xrt That Was Soposed To Update My Flash. It Was A Bootloader (part On Pcm) That Shuts It Down. H&s Took Care Of Me.... They Rented Me A Truck And Next Day'd Me The Parts. Service Is Outstanding, It Happened To Me After Hours And I Was Not Left Hanging. So I Am The 1% That Has Had A Bad Problem.... Am I Pissed? Heck No! H&s Stands By Their Product And Is A Name You Can Trust.... And I Love My Xrt! Nothing Negative To Say Here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts