Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well two weeks ago i sold my chevy 1/2 ton and bought a Cummins. The 1/2 ton just cant handle the pulling i need. My step dad (he has a 02 cummins) and i were thinking of going to biodiesel. I came accross www.thedieselsecret.com. It all sounds to good to be true. No conversion no 2000 dollar home brew kit. Has anyone ever used this before??? Too good to be true? Im worried about clogging my injectors and screwin up my injector pump.

Also i am looking for a full size tow out folding mirror on the passenger side. Parts store out here has them for 100 bucks sounds resonable considering my buddy spent 300 on one for his 06. Also i need a dash bezel. Is there any where i can get one online at a good price with out going junk yard dogging?

-Jeremy

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Well two weeks ago i sold my chevy 1/2 ton and bought a Cummins. The 1/2 ton just cant handle the pulling i need. My step dad (he has a 02 cummins) were thinking of doing to biodiesel. I came accross www.thedieselsecret.com. It all sounds to good to be true. No conversion no 2000 dollar home brew kit. Has anyone ever used this before??? Too good to be true?

Also i am looking for a full size tow out folding mirror on the passenger side. Parts store out here has them for 100 bucks sounds resonable considering my buddy spent 300 on one for his 06. Also i need a dash bezel. Is there any where i can get one online at a good price with out going junk yard dogging?

-Jeremy
Don't buy it!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Y is that out of curiosity and what seems to be the best bang for the buck for alt. fuel

·
Premium Member
2,348 Posts
Ive heard more people say don't use it than use it.
I have to say don't use that stuff, I think that its snake oil.

·
Registered
247 Posts
:welcome:
There is a current and on-going thread on the topic of the "Diesel Secret Energy" stuff on this site. Just do a search and you will find it.
As far as getting the tow mirror and the dash bezel you may want to look on E-Bay. But if your local auto parts store can get the same mirrors for $100 you better jump on them cause thats as good a deal as I have found on the tow mirrors for our trucks.:thumbsup

1 - 5 of 5 Posts