Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so i just bought a boost fooler, then i read quadzillas web page and it says not to run with a module. Is this true? what else would you guys recomend, i like the edge with attitude or quadzilla with commander for the monitoring capabilities. Also been reading post about smoke switch is this even worth it?

On another note read where some guys from my area were trying to get together last weekend (24). I would be interested in meeting up and hanging out. Used to do it back in the day when i was into imports, getting old now need to revisit my youth. Anyone above the age of 21 maybe would could meet up and have some beers. Yardbirds is close to me. Let me know PM me or respond to this post.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Ok so i just bought a boost fooler, then i read quadzillas web page and it says not to run with a module. Is this true? what else would you guys recomend, i like the edge with attitude or quadzilla with commander for the monitoring capabilities. Also been reading post about smoke switch is this even worth it?

On another note read where some guys from my area were trying to get together last weekend (24). I would be interested in meeting up and hanging out. Used to do it back in the day when i was into imports, getting old now need to revisit my youth. Anyone above the age of 21 maybe would could meet up and have some beers. Yardbirds is close to me. Let me know PM me or respond to this post.

my guess at why they dont want u using a boost fooler with a module would be b/c most modules come with a boost fooler...

that last meet did not have a good turn out mostly due to lack of communication and commitment

·
Registered
66 Posts
would a module be a power puck or are they talking about a somthing like the commander? I have a boost fooler and a power puck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts