Cummins Diesel Forum banner

June Meet-N-Greet

3K views 41 replies 19 participants last post by  R-N-R 
#1 ·
What do you think?
Celebrate the arrival of Summer on Saturday, June 21 @ 4PM @ the newest Hooters in Troy at I-75 and Rochester Road?
Parking lot is a little tight, but there is a Rams Horn (Rams HOLE) next door if we need overflow.
:thumbsup:thumbsup

#8 ·
As many of you know, because you don't know me, this would be my first meet and greet. Do many guys bring wives, or girlfriends? My wife likes car events, provided she's not the only gal there. Info that keeps me hanging out, and not sleeping outside is much appreciated.
Ryan

#12 ·
I will be there...the wife and brother in law may or may not come.

On second thought...Brian is Gary coming? I may or may not come then...I would not want to take up to much of his time as I try to eat my food.

#14 ·
I will have to see if that date is good for me. I would love to be there!

#18 ·
#20 ·
Im sure sombody will miss me when im not there.:thud:

Yes Gary, I am sure everyone will miss you...there will be no one with super cool sun glasses to make fun of now. :T:

#21 ·
Even tho Oldfart aint gonna be there I'd love to show up BUT I'll be in Calgary still, flying back on the 24th.

#27 ·
Drove by Troy Hooters today - look forward to a bunch of Cummins trucks filling the lot in a week! :thumbsup

I-75 coming from the north:
Exit 69 - BIG BEAVER Road East 2 miles to just past Rochester Rd. - Hooters is on right.

I-75 coming from the south:
Exit 67 - Rochester Road. Turn right and keep to the far right (use the farthest lane over when exiting) - Hooters is before the light for BIG BEAVER.

#33 ·
Mark, any more word on if we are meeting earlier?

#36 ·
Alright Mark...See you tomorrow then...hopefully it will be more than just me and you, but even if it is we will still have a good time :beer :thumbsup

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.