Cummins Diesel Forum banner
21 - 40 of 42 Posts
Even tho Oldfart aint gonna be there I'd love to show up BUT I'll be in Calgary still, flying back on the 24th.

I can send you a pair so you dont have to were your i wanna be Jeff Gordon sissy heres my hero sun glass's.:butt::T:
No, that is quite alright...you can keep your 1970s eye wear. I am trying to live in the current world...even if I got mine at the bargin shop for 9 bucks because I break & scratch sun glasses on a regular basis.

And even though I dont follow Nascar that close...at least Jeff Gordon still drives a Chevy. I think you can appreciate that much.

No, that is quite alright...you can keep your 1970s eye wear. I am trying to live in the current world...even if I got mine at the bargin shop for 9 bucks because I break & scratch sun glasses on a regular basis.

And even though I dont follow Nascar that close...at least Jeff Gordon still drives a Chevy. I think you can appreciate that much.
HAH! Mine only cost $5,if i bought them in the 70's it would have been $1.50:rof:rof:rof

I hope i can go i still have not made it to one and i want to meet everyone, little far of a drive for me though, we'll see.

Discussion starter · #27 ·
Drove by Troy Hooters today - look forward to a bunch of Cummins trucks filling the lot in a week! :thumbsup

I-75 coming from the north:
Exit 69 - BIG BEAVER Road East 2 miles to just past Rochester Rd. - Hooters is on right.

I-75 coming from the south:
Exit 67 - Rochester Road. Turn right and keep to the far right (use the farthest lane over when exiting) - Hooters is before the light for BIG BEAVER.

I will try to be there although I will be recouping from jobbie nooner so we will see

is this still on? dang too much stuff on the 21st hooters, camping :beer, or camden pulls :ah::ah:

Discussion starter · #32 ·
is this still on? dang too much stuff on the 21st hooters, camping :beer, or camden pulls :ah::ah:[/QUOTE

Not sure how many are heading to Camden. We could start the Troy deal a little ealier - like 2 or 3, so those wanting to make it to Camden can come up and then head down. Those coming at 4...we'll be there for ya.

I'll be at Troy Hooters. :thumbsup

Mark, any more word on if we are meeting earlier?

Discussion starter · #35 ·
I'm going to get over there about 3:30 and see who shows up.

I'm going to get over there about 3:30 and see who shows up.
Alright Mark...See you tomorrow then...hopefully it will be more than just me and you, but even if it is we will still have a good time :beer :thumbsup

Discussion starter · #38 ·
Alright Mark...See you tomorrow then...hopefully it will be more than just me and you, but even if it is we will still have a good time :beer :thumbsup
Always great to meet people with a Cummins. Shoot, you're not too far from where I work out in Armada.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.