Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Size Matters
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

What date would work best for everyone to have a GTG in June? Is there any interest in having one this soon? Places?

For me the 5th or 19th are the best.

Some places to keep in mind.

Champoeg State park
Maude Williamson State Park
Place in willsonville we had our 1st major one.
Henry Haag Lake(Far for most)
Maybe a cruise in to the Newberg drive in?

Mark

·
Size Matters
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sure yet. Might get one once we get more details hammered out. More or less just looking for input.

Thanks for the help Duke! :thumbsup:

·
Oregon Chapter President
3,673 Posts
Hmmm.... dunno to be honest. Hitting up a park and bbq there would be fun. Maude Williamson park was pretty fun, but kinda far for the majority of us. We should start looking for another place.

·
Oregon Chapter President
3,673 Posts
Hell ya!!! Let's do it guys, bombvoy to Brokedown's place! It's only like what... 1,000 miles or so right? :hehe: If I had the fuel moeny I'd do it. :thumbsup:

Reactions: Broke Down

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
The good thing about Maude Williamson park was that front strech of road with no traffic:thumbsup: It was lookin pretty tore up bye the end of the day:party018:

·
Registered
644 Posts
June 5th a couple of us already told dude guy we'd help him with his truck. i'm out for any other weekend in June. OSU graduation and party and such.

·
Size Matters
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am open to suggestions on places. The two days I posted are the only two i have off in june. I dont have to be there just wanted to through the idea out there.

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Might try doing a poll for a date. Then once thats figured out do a poll for a place. Or a combined one... I dunno :banghead:p. I think I am open for any weekend in June and July pretty much:thumbsup:

·
Registered
644 Posts
It seems to me that the best way to do this kind of thing is to just set a date that works for you. If people can make it great, if not hopefully they'll make it out next time. I know i for one can't commit until I know the date. Just my $.02 Mark.

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
What about a dune get together?

·
Bangin' through the gears
5,089 Posts
Hmmm.... dunno to be honest. Hitting up a park and bbq there would be fun. Maude Williamson park was pretty fun, but kinda far for the majority of us. We should start looking for another place.
Like I said today. Barton park brotha! Do a mini float down the river early in the morning and end up at Barton around noon to get our grub on......should probably reserve something soon though!

Hell ya!!! Let's do it guys, bombvoy to Brokedown's place! It's only like what... 1,000 miles or so right? :hehe: If I had the fuel moeny I'd do it. :thumbsup:
Me too!

The good thing about Maude Williamson park was that front strech of road with no traffic:thumbsup: It was lookin pretty tore up bye the end of the day:party018:
Yeah that was a nice little strip!

What about a dune get together?
We need to do it again man that was a ton of fun!

·
Registered
586 Posts
The 19th would be good.

·
Registered
176 Posts
a float would be bada$$

·
Bangin' through the gears
5,089 Posts
Dude Chris is HALF........half insane for getting married! J/K bro!

No thanks on the president status! I just like to screw around on here......and if isht all falls apart I can just walk away and feel fine about it LOL!

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I work both those saturdays, im out for this one

·
Registered
644 Posts
I work both those saturdays, im out for this one
Well that is just flat out unacceptable. You can show up at jimmy's on the 5th. Can't guarantee we'll be coherent but that's neither here nor there.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts