Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Orlando Speed Word is doing another Funday Sunday on June 8th. I know Shambo will probably be there, anyone else? We need some fast trucks to show up and whoop these Nissan Titans! Come out and clear up all that soot in your exhuast.:peelout:beer

·
Registered
506 Posts
Who is Shambo? I might be there. I like going on wednesdays or fridays, you get to run more times.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well Shambo(Rodger Shamblin) is a guy I ran with last Sunday Funday. He hangs out around Competion Diesel Forum and NHRDA.com Forum. He races in the Div 4 NHRDA and I just so happen to run across him at the track. I got 3 runs in less than 2 hours. Plus they closed the track for a bit to check it out because someone sprung a leak. All in all it was a blast, good people and quick racing. This time I thing I will try to stay all day.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Last time I went to fun day it was really backed up. Thats good you got to run that many times. Im going to try to make it, but if not I will be going on a friday here shortly.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
One week away. Great get together time for central florida guys!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts