Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Free parts distributor
5,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Talk so far has been No Problem Raceway... Midnight madness.. ill bring the pit... race all night... Sound good?

·
Registered
760 Posts
How'd you get home so quick ?
Enjoyed meeting all of you. Had a great time. Six hours went by fast. Looks like we'll have to start sooner in the day.
TOMMY

·
Registered
483 Posts
June meet

I am all in for the June meet at No Problem Raceway. I am with Tommy, we should start earlier that day. Maybe like 2pm or so ? I got the whole day marked off !!

·
Registered
276 Posts
yeah ill be there, hope they will let me race this time....

·
Registered
65 Posts
If i got a tranny by then im sure well burn a tank by the end of the night!:beer
just race it anyways. then you won't have a choice on waiting on a trans.:lol3:
we'll be there on the 21st. i'll either be in the white truck to spectate or i'll bring the wifes to lay down some pre-mod baselines. either way, i can't wait.

daryl

·
Free parts distributor
5,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
just race it anyways. then you won't have a choice on waiting on a trans.:lol3:
we'll be there on the 21st. i'll either be in the white truck to spectate or i'll bring the wifes to lay down some pre-mod baselines. either way, i can't wait.

daryl
At the point im at right now financially... if that happened i might be the one dancing on the table:lol3::T:

·
Registered
541 Posts
Im STILL stuck out here on the water. If Im not home for the next meet Im going to start swimming home.

·
Registered
541 Posts
I wish I was on a platform sometimes. Then at least I would have a schedule. Im a diver for Cal Dive working out here in South Tim. right now. Every time I think we're going in, we end up picking up another job! Hard to make plans when you never know when you'll be home:CRY:

·
Free parts distributor
5,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
didnt know.... were working on a job in south marsh island (tiger) Didnt know if maybe you was out there... they have like 17 divers....

·
Registered
541 Posts
What company? We just picked up a pipe line tie in job for Mariner out in South Marsh. We are supposed to head out Friday night but Im hoping weather send us home for a couple days.

·
Free parts distributor
5,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
June 21st.... no problem raceway.... date IS NOT changing....:thumbsup

1 - 20 of 29 Posts