Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
PA CHAPTER VP
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's up for a get together at the buck on June 21st 2008?

If anyone was interested we could meet up at my house before the event have some food and then cruise down for a large Cummins entrance. I live in the area and its not to far from there maybe a 20 minute drive.

If your interested let me know and we can do it!

If we were to get together before for some food we should make a food list for what everyone would be bringing...

Steve:peelout

·
Registered
112 Posts
well, i'll defintely be at the buck..
and if we couldn't meet up at your house..
maybe we could just all grab lunch together somewhere..

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Hey if you are suppling the food I will be there lol I will be going to the buck anyway, so what better than to have a group of cummins role in and own the place.

·
Registered
51 Posts
yeah ill be there, went down last weekend what a blast! too bad the tug of war didnt work, in my opinion that excab dodge could have pulled that ford if he picked a higher gear.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Are we takling the Buckhorn Quaker State Lube & Restraunt:popcorn:? Darn say the word and we will be there.
Mike :beer

·
PA CHAPTER VP
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sounds good. Its up to you guys we can eat here or we can go somewhere. There is a few good places on the way. I've got a few local guys too so we could make one hell of an entrance with say 15-20 trucks if possible.

So what do you think...

-Eat at my place
-Eat out

Steve:peelout

·
P-Pumped Beast
843 Posts
Im telling you guys...you need to roll up there about noon like us MD boys do, throw up a couple pop-up canopies, fire up the grill and just relax along the woods in the shade, and you get to drink a few brews, and watch every single truck that enters the place roll by.

We have been doing it this way for 3 years and its very relaxing and takes all the hassle out of parking and getting there on time, and fighting the crowd that shows up right about 5 o'clock etc.

·
Registered
491 Posts
I'm listening...house burnt down, major snag.....but I'm back in action, .....I like get blown's ideas,would 38' camper be too big for this.....also should I pull trigger and II double twin my 06 or leave it till I let everyone flog it with stock charger involved first.any response appreciated...:lol3

hope to meet the prez one day too.....

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
I work saturdays and don't get off until 1-3 but I am up for whatever. I would like to see some of your trucks and what you have done and how you like it. Just to try to find out how everything talked bout on here works for each other. I was there last weekend as well was fun but got there too late for the meet up.

·
Registered
112 Posts
well, that's up to ya'll..

but if we do like the md boys/girls do.
we should all bring our own food to get cooked.

if not, we'll have to pick as place.. and maybe give the restaurant a heads up if we eat there..

or if we take up blue sports offer.. what all we going to need, and we should give him a heads up so he has a headcount as well. for parking or whatever else he may need to calc.

what's everyones imput, i'm game with whatever.

·
P-Pumped Beast
843 Posts
I'm listening...house burnt down, major snag.....but I'm back in action, .....I like get blown's ideas,would 38' camper be too big for this.....also should I pull trigger and II double twin my 06 or leave it till I let everyone flog it with stock charger involved first.any response appreciated...:lol3

hope to meet the prez one day too.....

Sorry bout the house, hope you get things back to normal asap.

And no, 38' camper is not too big, we always have a 32' camper with our group, and a pop up, and then a few folks in tents and we stay the night rather than drive home to MD at midnight. We just sit around a fire after the show and drink some beers and relax.

And the II twin/twin combo for the 06, are you asking in general or are you wanting to compete at the Buck? If you do it then the only thing you can do is pull in the modified class, no drag racing.

·
Registered
491 Posts
thanks for the response, guess I've allot of thinkin to do here I'm more of a racer than puller but my trucks screaming for attention from the twins In the garage.

·
Registered
129 Posts
aww i want to go to far from tx

·
Registered
56 Posts
I should have mine down there this time for the street mod class. Got the trans in today, just gotta get the t-case and driveshafts back on and then some little stuff but it should be ready.

·
Registered
850 Posts
im looking forward to the 21st truck meet for sure , but is anyone going to the buck the 14th for the semi pullin as well? i know im def going to both of these events ,just curious if anyone else is if so let me know ,ill be coming from jesey . and looking forward to it!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
where is this meet exactly on the 21st?
i'll definitly take the ride down>>>or across!!

·
Registered
850 Posts
See You At The Buck!

Buck Motorsports Park
10 Miles South Of Lancaster On Route 272
900 Lancaster Pike, Quarryville, PA 17566
(mail address - P.O. Box 8289, Lancaster, PA 17604)
800-344-7855
Office: 717-859-4244
Track (day of event only): 717-284-2139
Check here for the latest updates at the Buck!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Scott im sure ryan already know's but i'll let him know about the 21st. Maybe we can get a few more jersey boys out there. :popcorn:

·
Registered
850 Posts
Scott im sure ryan already know's but i'll let him know about the 21st. Maybe we can get a few more jersey boys out there. :popcorn:
heck yea, im also going out the 14th for the big rig pulls at the buck as well.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts