• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
CF Administrator
12,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This months ROTM contest is sponsored by ALLIGATOR PERFORMANCE!

The theme this month is "Its Play Time! Show your truck off in the mud". Vote in the poll above for your favorite photo!

Winner this month will receive $150 Alligator gift card and a $50 Alligator swag pack! Thanks again to the guys at Alligator for sponsoring this month!

1. Travis A.

2. lvramcummins.

3. Bigrok

4. USMC1188

5. mdtouchet

6. BZ2500

7. colegregg

8. RLKEND

9. Smourj21

10. trev187

11. jigabop

12. BlackDiesel

13. Cummintryme

·
Registered
10 Posts
vote

trev 187 I Vote for that picture

·
"I'll go all in."
3,079 Posts
Thanks to those who have voted or will vote for my truck. :thumbsup:

·
Western WA President
8,439 Posts
Willm, you gotta get out there with a short skirt and pom poms to draw more attention to this section! :cheer:

:grd:

:hehe:

All great looking trucks! Good luck to all and thanks to all that have participated in voting so far regardless of whom you voted for. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
346 Posts
Willm, you gotta get out there with a short skirt and pom poms to draw more attention to this section! :cheer:

All great looking trucks! Good luck to all and thanks to all that have participated in voting so far regardless of whom you voted for. :thumbsup:
ive always loved your truck jig :thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,288 Posts

That's your job -- I'm not near as sexy.

·
"I'll go all in."
3,079 Posts
Dang, no love for a combat wounded vet's truck covered in mud. This is the chevy I pulled out right before my pic. :hehe:

·
Western WA President
8,439 Posts
we love and support all of our troops and thank you for your service. :thumbsup:

based on the votes though I think the majority of the guys like the trucks in action pics better than the sitting still aftermath pics. :confused013:

she never got stuck btw :D

She did however end up needing her front hub assemblies and one of the front u-joints replaced about two weeks after that though because of all the crap that got deep into them that I wasn't able to get all washed out. :doh:

·
"I'll go all in."
3,079 Posts
I hear ya jigabop, I appreciate that. It's hard to get action pics on these minim-maintenance roads. You and your truck are more than worthy of ROTM! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
6,739 Posts
we love and support all of our troops and thank you for your service. :thumbsup:

based on the votes though I think the majority of the guys like the trucks in action pics better than the sitting still aftermath pics. :confused013:

she never got stuck btw :D

She did however end up needing her front hub assemblies and one of the front u-joints replaced about two weeks after that though because of all the crap that got deep into them that I wasn't able to get all washed out. :doh:
Look like just water in that pic.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.