Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are you doing.

That weekend Wille Nelson is opening his truck stop formally Carl's Corner and is have a huge concert, I believe and David allen Coe and Ray Price are a definite, I'm thinking about going.:popcorn:

·
Registered
374 Posts
David Allan Coe!!! You can count me in. I knew its was supposed to reopen this year but havn't heard about July 4th as the date. I went there for the 4th of July preview party a few years back there. It was a good time from what I can remeber. :lol3::beer I drive by there off and on passing threw. The place looks pretty good. Keep me posted if you hear any more info Overhaulin. Sure would be great to get a few Texas Country artists there to.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I'm unemployed and went to them to see if they could use a resturant manager, and met with some of the people in charge and they are opening the Monday before and the on July 4th weekend is a GRAND OPENING with the concert and everything.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Sounds like it's road trip time. I'll probably head down there too.
JB

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Man, that'd be a great time!!! Wish I was closer!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wheres this happening at? Im working in East Texas right now. I would love to see those guys
Do you remember Carl's Corner on I35?
Well Willie bought that and completely renovated it and they are having a big grand opening, and picnic and huge concert that weekend.

I'm going to be there, and then after that, I'm working on getting some brisket and having a party at my place for all the CF guys.

·
Texas Chapter President
837 Posts
Hey anyone going to this from the Houston area and want to drive me up there????? :D Id rather do this than go to the dang lake!

·
Registered
374 Posts
This is all the info that I could find on this event on the net. Pollstar -- Willie's Place Concert Dates
It aint much but says the event is on July 3rd. I even went to willies website and carls corners website and didn't find anything. I am interested in going but alittle more info and ticket prices sure would be nice.

·
Registered
4,116 Posts
well since i'm in michigan i'm going to the famous torch lake sand bar! beautiful girls all around, concert on the sand bar and fire works later! ohh and until about 4-5 pm i'll be on our new line of prince crafts boats!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
I'll be headed to Pyramid Lake, NV.
Taking myself, my boat, and a few buddies and hitting it up for a few days.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts