Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
OH NO!!!! I think I have a family party that day that I can not get out of. :CRY:

·
Premium Member
5,204 Posts
Hmmm....Jersey is not that far away.....

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
RacinDuallie, did you get your truck done?
I have a few trucks currently in different stages. The Pro Mod is still sitting idle, a pro streeter is underway along with a rat rod 46 Dodge that is Detriot powered.

And I am replacing a blown up Viper engine in my ViperTruck SRT-10 with a Common Rail Diesel- with the name changed from Vipertruck to Rattle Snake:lol3:

·
Premium Member
25,253 Posts
Quite the collection. :thumbsup

I was wondering about the Pro Mod truck. Last I saw it was going to be an awesome piece.

Dodge | Commins | Forum

·
Registered
876 Posts
:woot::woot:

Awesome, that one is going on the calender. Can't miss an event that close to home.

And that does sound like a killer collection of toys you got there, bringin any to showcase, even if it is on a trailer:thumbsup

·
Registered
861 Posts
YAY!!!! i didnt even know they had that at island. im excited. i know a few people that will prob be there. i cant wait for englishtown diesel nats too!!

·
Registered
850 Posts
looking to attend, would you be able to shoot me the site so i can print out directions there? also , they wouldnt happen to have a dyno there as well would they? thanks -scott

·
Registered
876 Posts
No dyno on site, it is a pretty small town drag srtip really... Some of the Jersey folks are starting rumours about trying quick dyno event @ Crazy Horse some time before the drag event.

ISLAND DRAG WAY HOME

·
Registered
876 Posts
im there for sure, just hope i can get a couple more mods on by then, gonna be close.
Interested ot see how this turns out:popcorn: Best of luck to you in getting it all accomplished George.

I will be there, but might have to be waking early and possibly hungover and traveling down from PA to make it:beer

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
that should be a great day. never been to one before
It WILL be good. I heard that a couple of fast Pro Street trucks will be coming to try and secure some NHRDA National Records........:woot:

:thumbsup

We have been plastering fliers all over for promotions of the event.

·
Registered
850 Posts
ill see if can get a few guys from down here to go,hope it is a good turn out

·
Premium Member
5,204 Posts
The more support the better!!!:thumbsup
Well My father and I will be making the ride down from Mass. Not too many diesel events around here gotta get there when you can!:thumbsup

·
Registered
876 Posts
I will be there, not sure yet who is coming with me.

18 days boys, better get those wrenches turning on the last minute stuff ;)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts