Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am about to install a juice w/ attitude on my truck. What all will I need as far as performance parts to add to my truck for it to perform at top notch? I have 4 in. exaust and going to order a cold air intake today. Any suggestions guys?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What would be a good clutch and what is the price range of them?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Well i bought a 550hp Southbend clutch for 850 dollars and thats bout the cheapest i have found. But if i was you i would invest in a Bullydog Tripledog or one of the Smarties. Thats just my opinion.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
You should look into a lift pump like a eliminator, airdog or fass, the stock lp's are junk, also if you plan on big power I would look into a dual disk clutch.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Definitly a lift pump if you wanna run on level 4 and up. The Juice for 03's add timing, duration, and pressure, so I would think it would suck up more fuel than mine did, and it ate the stock lift pump quite quickly. Upgrade the clutch too, you'll eat up the stocker. I have heard alot of good things about stacking the juice with a diablo predator on 03's. I know it works pretty well on my 04.5, just gets the egt's a bit high.

·
Registered
129 Posts
LP and Clutch maybe a DIY CP3 Mod to help things flow

·
Premium Member
5,204 Posts
You should look into a lift pump like a eliminator, airdog or fass, the stock lp's are junk, also if you plan on big power I would look into a dual disk clutch.
YES! The lift pumps on the 03-04.5 lift pumps are very bad!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts