Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

joining the XRT crew

588 10
Well I just ordered my autometer gauges I got the pyro, boost, and a tranny gauge. Im ordering my XRT, 5in tbe, S&B CAI, H&S cooler deletes, and airdog 150 on friday from james at rollin smoke diesel :headbang: cant wait to put it all on and start rollin some coal. Im gonna use the version 1 175 tune. I will let yall know how it all turns out
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Braaap, Braaap, BOOM!!!
6,917 Posts
Right on! Welcome to the house of H&S power! :thumbsup:

· Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got to have that power for the 8in RIZE and 37's or 38's she is about to get lol

· Registered
2,185 Posts
Got my XRT today. It's awesome. I guess I am going to be in the market for some gauges too. I love the tunes. Has anyone experimented with all the new tunes? What's the difference between the categories? They all have different turbo tuning, but what makes one mild and one wild?

· Registered
2,185 Posts
I am running them, but don't exactly know what the difference is. You can obviously tell a huge difference in the turbo tunings, but I don't know about the other categories. I had the wild 175 with aggressive turbo tuning, it was awesome. I am going to try the mild 60 with mild turbo tuning tomorrow. I want to find the best mileage tune and then the best towing tune. I am pretty sure I have already found the racing tune.

· Premium Member
848 Posts
What pushed you guys to the xrt over the smarty? I am on the fence still.

· Registered
1,899 Posts
I got to have that power for the 8in RIZE and 37's or 38's she is about to get lol
your truck is almost dead on mine on a short bed!

What pushed you guys to the xrt over the smarty? I am on the fence still
Customer service, and a great product, they released when they were ready and had all the bugs worked out, where smarty released just because they now had a competion and smarty was not ready, not to mention the fact that the XRT is way more user friendly.

· Registered
1,111 Posts
:ditto::ditto:
The XRT is very user friendly, delivers smooth power, and there customer service is THE BEST!!!! Smarty dosent hold a candle to H&S when it comes to customer service. If your on the fence just call Smarty with a hypothetical problem and see how your treated. You won't be on the fence after that!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.