Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Jan 29th Jesse Black Saloon - Tug O War

991 Views 14 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  G D P
Just curious as to who all will be going to the tug o war at jesse black saloon on the 29th in orlando. I have looked at some of the videos on you tube of the previous years and i kno when they run the unlimited (run what you brung) weight class, there is some serious carnage.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Trusler the Hustler
678 Posts
i went to the last 2 tugs they did, i might make it the 29th...if i get my tranny in i should for sure make it

· Registered
232 Posts
if i get my jetta fixed ill be there other wise ill be at bithlo on the 31st and monster jam on the 30th

· Registered
232 Posts
tri truck challenge!!!!!!!

· Registered
232 Posts
well hurry the hell up ed we need a real diesel out there. and no jit that isnt a stab at you.

· Registered
166 Posts
a real one????? last night at the dyno we made almost 1500#'s of tq . and we had a fueling issue . the ecm was only commanding 40% pump load so it wasnt giving enough. got a new ecm for it today and were going to put it on tonight and see if that fix's the problem . we had a short with a crap rail pressure gague and it caused all sorts of problems................

· Registered
232 Posts
which truck was this? R any of you going to muddie graw this weekend?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.