Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody going to this. I was wondering on what to expect as far as how many trucks are going to be there, and how good of a show it is. I'm planning on going down there on Sat. Hope I won't be disappointed. Anyone been to it years prior? I'm trying to find out how much admission is just as a spectator also. I don't want to show you guys up with my stock 6.7. Haha yeah right. I looked at the schedule online and it looks busy all day. We'll see.

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
yeah there is gonna be alot of trucks!!dont worry about that part haha..my buddy Reb is bringing his 1289HP WHITE DODGE with SLICKS TUBBED,going to have to see the dyno on the new set up,might take the powerjoke for some sled pulls

·
Registered
71 Posts
Unless my work schedule changes for saturday, I will be there, along with, at least 5 other diesel truck owners from the Livermore and Dublin area.

Should be a fun day. Might be a long drive, but still makes for a good time. :thumbsup

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Right on. Well I'm makin the trip, heading out early hoping to get there when gates open.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts