Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and still came up with no useful info as to what wires are what on the map sensor to make a smoke switch for a 2002. i seen all the info on a 01, but no 02. i know they r different so i would like to find out the wire order, i also have a quad. xzillaraider and was wondering what wire to tap on this also. thanx for any help.
p.s., i know some ppl are gonna bash this thread since it is a waste of fuel and all of that crap, but it aint no one else's truck but mine, and this is what i wanna do. so dont even waste ur time if u aint gonna help. for any help i do get, it is much appreciated.

·
Mopar1973Man.Com
26,259 Posts
Hmmm... (trying to be helpful)...

The Take your MAP sensor lead and test the socket. There should be a 5+, GROUND, and SIGNAL leads. Now you want to put a switch on the signal lead on the Quadzilla side not the ECM side. Some have to put 5+ volt to signal lead to make it see 0 Boost. But I would try by disconnecting the MAP sensor first...

As for wire tapping... Do it right and get a injection pump plate...

(Steping on my soap box)
With the price of diesel being high I would be aiming for good high MPG numbers and not worry to much about show boating... Check sig...:w:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts