Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I tried to locate all the clips and put them is the right order. I'll know tomorrow when I change my VP44 if they run back to back or if any clips are left out.

This should free up all you guys that know this engine to answer more real world questions that guys like myself have no idea where to start.:beer

·
Not like the others......
4,146 Posts
Good find!!
I saw the videos when Dan first posted them but never was able to find them again after that.
IIRC, the videos are very accurate and informative. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
391 Posts
Can the admin/mods put this in the top sticky? I need to replace mine and I would like to have this handy to look over and over again to be really familiar with the install.

Eugene

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Can the admin/mods put this in the top sticky? I need to replace mine and I would like to have this handy to look over and over again to be really familiar with the install.

Eugene
Thinking that when I posted them. Free up those guys that can give other much needed advise.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Eugene
O ya, for now just add this thread to your favorites on your computor and you can open each clip one after another.

·
Go for Broke
6,565 Posts
i moved the post to the tech section and made it a sticky :thumbsup:

good find and thanks

Scott

1 - 10 of 10 Posts