Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've found 4 sets of H2 wheels for under $175 on ebay in the last 20 minutes. One set is $50!!! But of course, no one ships to Canada. Even if it were $200 its still cheaper than anything I can find up here (when you can find them that is) So I guess my loss is your gain. PM me for the item #'s if you're near Seffner FL, Salt Lake City UT or South Lake TX. The fourth set is somewhere in Ohio. Or even if your not in those areas shipping seems to be a flat rate of about $100. Seems like a deal to me.

Cheers,

Kozy.

·
Registered
449 Posts
I have shipments that go to customers in Canad and it does SUCK!! Better know the origin of the wheels, and god help you if you just say the origin is US but they were produced in say Mexico.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Yep, I will leave it on the shelf before I go through the hassle too. My ebay says US ONLY. No offense there, just not worth the time to me.

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
I'm all over that Ohio set. As soon as the seller emails me back! I'd like to have a spare set around.

·
Premium Member
4,068 Posts
Sucks for you cuz youre not near the border. I was doing competition pistol shooting and training with some LEOs and gun parts are much cheaper in the states. So I would just ship them to the washington side of the border and drive down (25 min) and pick them up.... declare them and go home. Im glad to be back in the states now, but god I miss the wet coast.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts