Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It' official we pulled his name from the hat, CTD03 will be testing one of our New Dual Disc's.
All he has to do now is abuse the crap out of his truck and our clutch,and give us feedback, i know he's itching to do that anyhow. congradulations CTD03

But dont ask questions he has been sworn to secretcy. unitl it's time.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Can it do 50 PSI powerbrakes at 70 MPH?

Ya know, just throwing out testing ideas...

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep, he said he is adding some mod's and will test it in xtreem conditions. I wont comment on it to much but it is different. and besides capability we are also looking for drivablility. we have several units going out into trucks with different HP and use.
We will personally be running one in Denver in July with 650HP

·
Premium Member
1,153 Posts
let me beta test one for you dan, we have spoke on the phone about how i dont necessarily like the driveability of the clutch i have now and cant afford a DD at the moment...i just added bigger injectors and adding a bigger turbo at the end of the month

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Man, how do I get on the test dummy list? I'm a mechanic, and would even do all the work just to be able to do stuff like that! Can't wait for the reviews!!!

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
What you got.....LOL
I tried to email you Evan, your PM box is full. The vise is fine, just be careful. Call me if you need to.

·
Registered
5,957 Posts
WooHoo!! Cool deal for you CTD03. You'll need new tires pretty soon......

·
Registered
199 Posts
It' official we pulled his name from the hat, CTD03 will be testing one of our New Dual Disc's.
All he has to do now is abuse the crap out of his truck and our clutch,and give us feedback, i know he's itching to do that anyhow. congradulations CTD03

How do you get your name in the hat? Put mine in there next time, i'll even supply the hat.:lol3:

·
Registered
199 Posts
Yeah I pretty much do all the above, my factory is about gone. I can't even get on it in extreme mode anymore.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Dang did I buy a clutch to soon. I love my Valair DD. Have had it for a few months now. Seems like I gained power after installing it or is it that all the power is now making it to the ground.:lol3: Wonder what the difference is in this new one??

·
SC Chapter President
1,024 Posts
Wish I could have got on this list, haha, I love my ceramic button though, maybe I can test an input shaft for ya dan!

·
Premium Member
5,818 Posts

Why would you pull a tester from a hat? That is Weird.....

1 - 20 of 32 Posts