Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday went to that shop and talked to that guy he sold me that edge with taxes and and all for 660 went home yesterday put it in took a lil time but got it in and its bad the screen and everything is cool I havent got on it but i am today. And how do i get the hot unlock

·
Registered
707 Posts
I think you have to contact Edge directly and sign a waiver to get the hot unlock. Where did you get it so cheap? I thought they couldn't sell it for less than $799

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
I think you have to contact Edge directly and sign a waiver to get the hot unlock. Where did you get it so cheap? I thought they couldn't sell it for less than $799

An authorized dealer can't sell for less than that.

You have to contact Edge and fill out a form/waiver and send them $100.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I paid 345 for a refurbished edge juice w/att! Its works great I was leary at first but ill take the deal with fuel being so expensive, a break is a break!

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
K cuz I think that hot unlock will be pretty cool. I like how u can change the levels on the fly I think thats alsome

·
Registered
190 Posts
Ya feel out the waiver and send it to them. I also called and talked to them cause after an hour of not hearing back i couldn't wait! lol The level 6 is impressive but with my MP turned up the EGTs are outta here! Still pretty warm with it turned down

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What's the best level to get the best deisel mpg cuz that y i really bought it for. My truck is turnin 37's and I'm wantin to save a lil money I have it on drive and i'm gettin in the mid 13's mpg.

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
What's the best level to get the best deisel mpg cuz that y i really bought it for. My truck is turnin 37's and I'm wantin to save a lil money I have it on drive and i'm gettin in the mid 13's mpg.
Depends, every truck/driver is different. On my truck level 3. Other guys get the best mileage on 5. Do some driving and play with the settings, you'll find what works for your truck/driving style:thumbsup

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ya thanks K2. I will theres alot of settings that u can do on this programmer I like it alot. I guess now I can hopfully run sum stacks if I can find a place that has sum wanting to put black stacks that don't stick up above the cab of my truck

·
Registered
153 Posts
Yesterday went to that shop and talked to that guy he sold me that edge with taxes and and all for 660 went home yesterday put it in took a lil time but got it in and its bad the screen and everything is cool I havent got on it but i am today. And how do i get the hot unlock
dude, they make a symbol used in english literature called a period............. there is all the ones u left out of ur post.:D

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Haha...Ya bro my bad. I hate typein on these computers and I have to fill out my company's invoices all the time. I'm a whole lot better on the invoices. I don't make any mistakes on those just on here.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey K2 whats it mean when it beeps and says regean

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My bad it's Regen.

·
Premium Member
6,235 Posts
Your trucks exhaust filter (emissions stuff) is cleaning itself when regen is on.

Just another feature of the edge :peelout

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
O i hate that damn filter as soon as i get a hold of badp I'm gettin a fooler box to remove all that stuff

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Yep, good old regen

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
And whats up with the badp I've tryin t get a hold of them and no answer

1 - 20 of 21 Posts