Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am on my 2nd 2008 6.7 liter. Chrysler swaped me out of my first one due to constant issues, lemon law. I am have the same issues as my first as on the one I just receives 2 days ago.
Issue is; when I gardually, slowly accelerate my transmission ( i think), flutters at 40, 50, 60 mph and if i stay at that constant speed it flutters also. But if a get on the pedal the issue does not happen. If i set the cruise it does not happen.
Any suggestions or insight?

·
Registered
125 Posts
same here man. i dont kno wat is going on either. it mite have something to do with the electronic controlled throttle?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is so bad on the new truck (4 days old), that I am about to return it!

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts
I would go right back to the dealer about it, sorry you had to go through it once but maybe twice is needed. :(

·
Registered
331 Posts
mine too. I'm waiting for a 08 6.7. I had a 07.5 Chrysler is buying it back. I have a 08 Avenger that had the same flutter it was the torque converter. Chrysler actually has a recall on the gas models experiencing this problem. Any info on DPF and EGR del. would be great.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts