Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone seen these guages? I saw them on IssPro's website the other day.. kinda like the idea but how do they match up to the Dodge interior?? They have them in the white face/ red pointer/ black bezel. What do you guys think about them... here is the direct website:

Performax Gauge line from ISSPRO

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone.....

·
Horseback Recluse
691 Posts
I hadn't seen those yet but I like 'em. They look like they'd match the ISSPRO's that I've alread got, which match the OEM gauges just right. I also didn't realize they had the RP gauge now. I've been needing one and will have to look at that.:thumbsup

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I hadn't seen those yet but I like 'em. They look like they'd match the ISSPRO's that I've alread got, which match the OEM gauges just right. I also didn't realize they had the RP gauge now. I've been needing one and will have to look at that.:thumbsup
I really like the ease of wiring... Plus they have an air temp guage so i can monitor my air temps after the intercooler... Im a call the rep tomorrow and talk to them about a setup...

·
Premium Member
5,204 Posts
Isspro makes a great gauge. I do like the sound of these new ones. Let us know how it goes.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ive never had any experience with ISSPRO.. Ive always run DiPricol. The rep emailed me back with a cell number to contact him for more info and talk to me about getting them in the truck. Ill let you all know what he says tomorrow..

·
Premium Member
5,204 Posts
Ive never had any experience with ISSPRO.. Ive always run DiPricol. The rep emailed me back with a cell number to contact him for more info and talk to me about getting them in the truck. Ill let you all know what he says tomorrow..
Sounds good bud. Thanks a lot!:thumbsup

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
I saw a rep at the bakersfield drags a few months ago. The setup looks really trick, and allows you to swap gauges if and when you need to. The real bonus is the fact that running wires to each gauge is greatly simplified. The issue I see is finding a place to find the underhood module.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Does anyone know if these guages are available yet? and if so where do you get them?

·
Registered
485 Posts
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

·
Premium Member
972 Posts
Yes, these have been in production for several months. ISSPRO is not selling this line directly from the factory, which is why you won't find prices on our website. There is a listing of distributors on the website:
Performax Gauge line from ISSPRO - Find A Distributor

I know there are a few new ones (ITP Diesel, GOS Performance) which are just getting set up but aren't listed yet.

The rail pressure gauge "piggybacks" onto the factory RP sensor. It works fine with boxes which modify the RP signal as long as our harness is installed closest to the sensor.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM or email me. If anyone is going to be at the Billings, MT diesel nationals this weekend, you can see them in person (I will be racing there, plus we will have a booth set up).

Thanks and regards,
Michael Pliska

·
Registered
514 Posts
Does the rail pressure gauge have to have the ecm control?

·
Premium Member
972 Posts
The Performax RP gauge (the one we've been selling for a few months) requires the ESP controller. However, we have just launched our EV² line, which includes a standalone RP gauge. Contact your favorite ISSPRO dealer for a price quote.

Thanks,
Michael Pliska

1 - 15 of 15 Posts