Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Isspro gauges....

1855 Views 11 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  Dodgefan01
so i was getting ready to hit the complete sale button on a triple set of Isspro EV gauges when i noticed a statement saying that all Isspro gauges require an Electronic Signal Processor in order 4 there gauges to work!!!! Is this true? I mean that thing is an additional $248 ....:shock:

The heck with that.... if thats the case then it looks like i`m gonna be getting the Autometer Phantoms or something... any help would be great at this point.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Premium Member
10,174 Posts
so i was getting ready to hit the complete sale button on a triple set of Isspro EV gauges when i noticed a statement saying that all Isspro gauges require an Electronic Signal Processor in order 4 there gauges to work!!!! Is this true? I mean that thing is an additional $248 ....:shock:

The heck with that.... if thats the case then it looks like i`m gonna be getting the Autometer Phantoms or something... any help would be great at this point.
That is only for the Isspro Performax line that needs the ECM.

The EV and EV2 series do not need it.

James
RSD

· Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank You guys.....
Hey RSD am i missing something.....(very possible ) do you offer a 3 gauge pillar mount kit for CTD`s ? Also when it says they illuminate green do they mean torquise like the factory gauges?

· Registered
254 Posts
fwiw...

i bought some autometer cobalt's - dont get me wrong i love 'em.....then i thought i'll add a rail pressure gauge to the mix. Long story short, no cobalt RP to be had.

I ended up with some Isspro EV2's (RP and Fuel Press) which are amazing, they match the factory perfectly. Looking back, now i wish they all matched...Performax would have been a great call, even tho the electronic box is kinda $$$...you can custom order them with the pointer, like the EV2's have. (that matches stock perfectly)....and can grow to like 17 gauges in total?!

Just a thought...

· Registered
4,263 Posts
talk to Wallie at FTE diesel, he will hook you up witheverything needed for the install. I got Boost, EGT, Rail Pressure, Fuel pressure with all the wiring harness extensions and fitiings and what sort for a hell of a deal. Like others will say I'd rather not post a price to cause any problems, but give him a call. If it makes you fell any better Dthese are the only gauges that Catapillar and Cummins will run on Class 6, 7, and 8 rigs. And all truck manufactors used them, Internatinal, Mack Freightliner, KW, etc. Only reason i didn't get them through work is that they are not in a nice housing. They were desinged like factory dash gauges.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.