Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right now I have Isspro gauge kits starting at $239 SHIPPED!!

Check them out at Isspro Gauge kits

And come check out our other great deals while you stop by! And as always, If you don't see what you want, drop me a line!

Dave

Diesel Distributors USA

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
I would need boost, pyro and trans temp if its possible with the triple gauge pod with speakers in the A pillar. PM me a price

·
Registered
955 Posts
does this include everything? wiring, etc?

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Everything needed is included. The gauges come with a basic wiring kit and in some cases needs to be extended depending on final placement, routing of wiring and connection points.

Otherwise, it's very complete!!

Dave

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
i assume for a 3rd gen it has a boost bolt? hows the tranny sensor hook up? anything need extended for a pillar mount? Any instructions? man of a thousand questiond lol Thanks!!!

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i assume for a 3rd gen it has a boost bolt? hows the tranny sensor hook up? anything need extended for a pillar mount? Any instructions? man of a thousand questiond lol Thanks!!!
Yes to the boost bolt.

Tranny sensor can be attached though a standard 1/8"NPT port like in an aftermarket pan or line or using or adapter (Included) that involves no cutting with the factory hard line.

No extensions needed for pillar mounting. On occasion, the lead wire for the trans needs extending depending on routing. But generally, no additional wire is needed.

Basic instructions as well and you can always PM me if you need more detailed info!

Dave

·
Registered
955 Posts
is the sale still going on or am i too late?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts