Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your truck HERE to be a part of December's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
so when installing the boost sensor the directions say put in one of the inside intake bolt holes, only problem is the sensor sits to high when threaded into to boost adapter bolt as the lock down tit hits the side of head when threading it in. easy fix, down to napa to pick up a 1/8 npt brass street 45 degree fitting, worked great just wondering has anyone else had this problem or did I get a newer style sensor that's longer. ill try posting pics have to figure out how

·
08 Cummins
2,324 Posts
so when installing the boost sensor the directions say put in one of the inside intake bolt holes, only problem is the sensor sits to high when threaded into to boost adapter bolt as the lock down tit hits the side of head when threading it in. easy fix, down to napa to pick up a 1/8 npt brass street 45 degree fitting, worked great just wondering has anyone else had this problem or did I get a newer style sensor that's longer. ill try posting pics have to figure out how
I did the same think with mine... a brass 90 in the front most inside hole.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts