Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone able to make it this coming friday may 16th? i couldnt make it last friday i have finals but im done tuesday. hopefully we can get some guys up there. post up if you can make it

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
damn man sounds liek you got a pretty quick truck....what are you running in the quarter? my buddy has an 07 with just an edge juice, AFE intake elbow and stacks. but im sure you will blow the doors off him

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
dont reall know for sure about quarter times, but ive have beat that subaru, that runs high 13's, so i figure high 13's.smarty on the way. it looks like rain again on friday, thats bs.beatifull all week and on the weekend.ill keep in touch for upcoming island nights. maybe next week.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea i was thinkin tomorrow cause my buddy is coming down with his 99 cummins and will want to go. but it doesnt seem like man people want to go tomorrow but we will see, if it rains i wont be there just like everyone else so we will see

·
Banned
1,318 Posts
yeah its pouring here, might as well work tonight, but lets keep this going till a nice friday pops up. next friday?

·
Registered
326 Posts
Raining pretty good on another Friday! I think next Friday is going to be busy at Island as its the start of the PC Richard & Son Nat'l Open Test/Tune 10a-4p.

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
ok guys, next attempt for island for me will be on the 23rd, next week. there is also a test and tune night on sunday the 25th.both work for me, this time if it rains on friday, we have backup 2 days later. let me know fellas, well meet up,like hooters, and convoy down .

·
Registered
876 Posts
Folks still planning for this on Friday night? Looks like the weather is supposed to be fair for the end of the week, which is a plus for me because I can't make Sunday as I will be in MD from Sat-Mon.

·
Registered
876 Posts
hey whats up, yeh im in. are you gonna run your truck. i dont wanna here no either.
In that case, I probably shouldn't resond, but I probably wouldn't run it. It would be like the special olympics trying to shift the damn thing fast.:lol3:

I would just come down there to watch and shoot the chit.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i may not be able to make it there this friday im goin down to the beach. depends on when im leavin but we shall see. diesel is expensive im a poor college kid i cant afford to drive 45 min there and back

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
actually, sunday is looking better for me. its the test and tune day, should be cool. plus it last 5 or 6 hours. 12 to 5, plus ill have my smarty by then

·
Registered
876 Posts
My schedule changed, I am in town this weekend. Anybody planning on a Sunday run to Island?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts