Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well The Date Is Set For Island Dragway.its This Coming Friday The 9th Of April.around 6pm

·
Registered
876 Posts
You guys start these parties too early...

I won't be able to get down there until something more like 8.
How long are you guys even planning on being there?!

·
All Fired Up
542 Posts
Friday MAY 9th, not April. You must have Hooter waitresses on the brain George.....

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol, my bad MAY 9TH fella's, i plan on stay a while. what time do they close the track

P

·
0 Posts
Help me out here. What's going on at Island on the 9th besides you being there? U runnin your truck down the track?

Gawd I remember that place. . . I put a Duster in the swamp 30 years ago. I'm old!:w:

By the way, I'm new here. Figured I'd check out the locals. I'm in Dover

Steve

·
All Fired Up
542 Posts
Steve, at least three guys are running that night...Mulisha and two other guys from DTR.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I will be there. If it's raining I think we decided to push it to the next Friday night the 16th. As of now weather.com is calling for rain.

·
Banned
1,318 Posts
as of now count me in, my first time at the track this season, should be a good time, the 16th would be better tho bc i have finals this week and next, next thurs schools out

P

·
0 Posts
Darn. . .

I just looked at the calender. That's Friday. I can try. . . .

I'll bring the flower pot. That's about all it's good for

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
this is gonna be my first run too, with this truck. friday's weather doesnt look good at all. so i guess were gonna try for next friday the 16th, only if it rains on the 9th.ill keep you posted

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
getting some guys together for june 3rd at island..thats 2 weeks from tomorrow..all welcome....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,297 Posts
i think i have a wedding to go to around then, that should be sat though so i'll see what happens...

·
Registered
738 Posts
I'll mark the calendar.

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
4,297 Posts
dudes, i was planning on making it on friday but i just went on island drags website and they said friday was "street legal" night:confused013:

are they gona give me crap for not having a muffler? i doubt they would even kno my truck had a cat on it when it was new.

i was able to download TNT on the smarty over the weekend and if i go to the track i really wana be able to run. looks like its gona be perfect weather!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts