Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can one of you pros let me know if this bench is wearing the original upholstery or if it’s been swapped at some point.

1992, 6 inch skyjacker, cross over, Borgeson, 37x13.5x20R

·
Premium Member
4,286 Posts
Can one of you pros let me know if this bench is wearing the original upholstery or if it’s been swapped at some point.

Looks like the same material that my 93 had on the factory seats I believe it was original.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I have seen a lot of red interiors in the same material. red must of been popular back then

·
Registered
106 Posts
Looks pretty much exactly like the material in my '93 D350. Even down to the color.

Why do you think that the material may not be original?

·
Premium Member
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks pretty much exactly like the material in my '93 D350. Even down to the color.

Why do you think that the material may not be original?

My 92 had vinyl piping along seat and back. This one does not.

·
Registered
315 Posts
looks like the bench I swapped outa my 93 for buckets outa a 92 extended cab which by the way also have that exact same pattern and material.. the 92 buckets have vinal olong bottom and backs of seat heres a pic, looks like yours might be recovered as the stitching isn't as precise as the factory seat looks..

Attachments

·
Premium Member
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
looks like the bench I swapped outa my 93 for buckets outa a 92 extended cab which by the way also have that exact same pattern and material.. the 92 buckets have vinal olong bottom and backs of seat heres a pic, looks like yours might be recovered as the stitching isn't as precise as the factory seat looks..

Thanks for the pic. You know my 92 had a split bench with that exact material. Vinyl on bottom and back.

Wonder if the seats were different for each year?

1992 W250 conversion, 6 inch skyjacker, 2inch body, cross over, Borgeson,HE351CW, 37x13.5x20R, 3.54 gears, Auto

1991, W350, non IC, single cab, 285/75/16R, 4.10 gears, 5 speed Getrag

1 - 8 of 8 Posts