Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of an online auction service that caters to personal use salvaged/wrecked vehicles? Like Ebay or Dovebid or something? I have googled and not come up with anything with any kind of selection like that. I'd like to get ahold of a wrecked Ram CTD 4x4.
Brian

·
Registered
674 Posts
Auction Addict

:thumbsup What specifically are you looking for??

I have numerous sources----all depends on the vehicle, truck or equipment:rof

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
well heck. Anyone have a left fron fender and door. prefferably blue for my sons 95 1500.
Or just buy it from me.:lol3:

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Does anyone know of an online auction service that caters to personal use salvaged/wrecked vehicles? Like Ebay or Dovebid or something? I have googled and not come up with anything with any kind of selection like that. I'd like to get ahold of a wrecked Ram CTD 4x4.
Brian
The truck in my avatar was a wrecked truck I bought at a crash auction. I also bought an 89 CTD W250 on 40" ground hawgs demolished in the rear for 800 bucks at the same auction. As long as nobody here is from florida I'll tell you the name, don't want any competition:$:
So once everybody promises I'll spill it.:lol3:

·
Registered
345 Posts
Here in Hawaii there isn't a big market for putting cars / trucks back together. Most of the parts come from vehicles left along side the road. The cops eventually come by and make a large "AV" on the windshield with tape. It really means "Abandoned Vehicle" but the locals know it as "Anyone's Vehicle".

Have fun.

·
Where's my sparkplugs????
1,046 Posts
Here in Hawaii there isn't a big market for putting cars / trucks back together. Most of the parts come from vehicles left along side the road. The cops eventually come by and make a large "AV" on the windshield with tape. It really means "Abandoned Vehicle" but the locals know it as "Anyone's Vehicle".

Have fun.
:lol3::rof

·
Registered
107 Posts

Have fun.
Thats amazing! Im moving to Hawaii!

·
Registered
345 Posts
Which island are you moving to?
Oahu? Alias Detroit.
Big Island? Alias volcano town.
Maui? Land of very rich and very poor.
Kawai? Garden Island / wettest spot on earth.
Molokai? Reclucent's imerald city.

Come see the Hawaii section of this website.

·
Registered
674 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi everybody....Nice post about the cars.....I have googled and not come up with anything with any kind of selection like that. I'd like to get ahold of a wrecked Ram CTD 4x4.....Thanks for posting...
=====================================================================
simmons
Car Auctions

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nice post about the trucks....The truck in my avatar was a wrecked truck I bought at a crash auction. I also bought an 89 CTD W250 on 40" ground hawgs demolished in the rear for 800 bucks at the same auction....Thanks for posting....
====================================================================
simmons
Car Auctions

·
Registered
489 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts