Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone has ever come across some sort of digital display that consolidates all the gauge info for our trucks (EGT, boost, trans temp, etc...). My truck was virtually stock when I got it, and I have yet to install gauges. I've purchased a few of them in preparation, but I was wondering if there is an option for some sort of digital display that can show all the information at once (or just in one place). Considering how cheap things like GPS units and mobile LCDs are, I'm inclined to think that there's gotta be an option for an all-in-one digital gauge display. Has anyone ever heard of such a thing? I won't be running a head unit in my truck (only satellite) and thought it would be nice to have a nice display in its place.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like that Power-X monitor. I looked on the BD website, and it seems as though it may have been discontinued. Guess I'd better get on it if I want to go with one of those! I really like the idea of having something like that instead of a bunch of gauges everywhere.

·
Banned
300 Posts
I like that Power-X monitor. I looked on the BD website, and it seems as though it may have been discontinued. Guess I'd better get on it if I want to go with one of those! I really like the idea of having something like that instead of a bunch of gauges everywhere.
There is a Canadian Physicist on here that runs the glowshift 3 in 1 gauge.

·
Registered
367 Posts
There is a Canadian Physicist on here that runs the glowshift 3 in 1 gauge.
Yea he,s astronomicial , yet comicial , and can formulate to educate , and can climb into a big truck with 3 easy scientific procedurs..:rof

·
Registered
25 Posts
H&S Black Maxx

·
Registered
25 Posts
H&S Black Maxx

Reactions: 12v power !!!!

·
Registered
226 Posts
sorry for bringing back this old thead but will the h&s black maxx really display boost egt trans temp etc for a 12 valve?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts