Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting ready to buy an Airdog 150 and I am thinking about where to mount it.

Does it need to be protected from water and dust?

Where did you mount yours? Please post pics if possible.

Thanks

· Unreconstructed
24,950 Posts
Good pic, James.

I'm mounting mine on the inside of the frame rail on the drivers side.

When I get the money to buy one, that is...LOL

· Registered
1,834 Posts
yeah weather proof...ill try and post a pic. my installation got a little pricey. i have the power amp steps so they had to mount it on the bed rail and but some extra parts to make it all work...deffinately worth it!

· Unreconstructed
24,950 Posts
Just noticed your sig, you still running the quad fooler with the 175?
Heck no...Don't need it.

I only ran it for about 3 weeks until I got the 175 tune, then I took it off, cleaned it up, and it's sitting in it's friggin box...That was a waste of $85 (not the product, just the fact that I used it for 3 weeks, tops, and now it's back in it's box). LOL

· Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dodgessmoke - I am interested in what you had to do to mount the Airdog. I also plan on getting the Power steps. I didn't know they interfered with each other.

Are there other locations besides the frame rails you can mount the Airdog? I am a little worried about it being too low. I do a bit of off road and wouldn't want to risk damaging it.

· Pushing Dirt In Nebraska
57 Posts
:ditto: Yes, me too, I have the powerstep and was wondering the same thing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.