Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys have a 02 ram 2500 sport adding a edge comp box, got it used from a guy part number on the box is right for my year but had to get a map adapter to plug it in and now installed i'm getting a low map voltage code. P0237 cleaned everything and tried again with no luck.
Looking at the harness i think its backwards, i'm no edge or chip harness expert but shouldnt my green go to green and brown to brown, my adpater plugs in so that brown is to green and green is to brown, doesnt look right to me.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
i was going to wire my 01-02' edge comp to the gf's 00' truck but edge told me it would throw the mapp sensor code every time. so instead of buying the adapter i bought a used comp. you might want to call edge on this one to make sure.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks kipo, i had called edge which was how i found out i needed the adapter, after having the harness on its way apart to rewire and then getting stumped i came in and posted my dilema, went to go meet the old lady and no code!! Cleared it and drove around all night without it showing upso evidentyl it was a connection.

Am very impressed with the box:thumbsup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts