Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Is DDRP enough?

526 Views 7 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  kstinson
I just did a search of previous threads and read about the ddrp pumps. I have a stock truck and just ordered a 4" exhaust and BHAF. Question is, I would like to upgrade pumps and the only other mod I want to do is add the Quadzilla Max Mileage module. According to the other posts, they say if you put a module on the ddrp won't be enough. However, if I understand this module right it just changes timing correct? So would the ddrp be good enough for me??
THANKS FOR ANY HELP!!!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Premium Member
12,665 Posts
well, it sounds like it'll work good for you, BUT, if ya ever decide to upgrade to a box that taps the pump wire, def upgrade to a Air Dog or Raptor...:thumbsup:

· Registered
2003 Ram 2500 CCLB NV5600 4wd
225 Posts
I've got one I am going to sale. It's been on the truck for 2 months. It delievers 18-20 psi at idle and usually runs right at 15 psi running down the road. I am planning on doing some injectors and other things so I am going to put an Airdog on. If your interested PM me.

· Registered
1,001 Posts
According to the Quadzilla Mileage Max information it will not raise stock boost pressure nor add any fuel, so I am assuming its a timing only box. So there should be absolutely no need for anything larger than a DDRP.

I found my information here.

Max Mileage Module for Dodge

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.