Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey yall, has anyone had an issue with cpp diesel? So far i can not believe how this is going, i needed a new turbo, shopped around and cpp said that stainless diesel was the way to go and so i bought a 2g to 3g kit with a 63mm turbo, $3059.00 was taken off of my credit card and i did not even get a verification email....The guy took my email down wrong witch is no big deal, i understand human error and it could of even been my fault, but i called back 3 times, on hold for over an hour and when i got in contact the guy changed my emailadress and i got my verification, however i never received anything about it being shipped, i ordered this last friday, today i come home and half of my package is there including manifold, a few allen key bolts and the gasket and of course stainless diesel drink koozie, so where is my turbo, down-pipe, oil lines, intercooler and new intake??? i called the shop again and i spoke with a lady, she told me that the package should be 2 boxes when i only received one, i was told she will get back to me in a day or so however i am thoroughly disappointed in the lack of communication (the whiny gf says :hehe:) i would love for someone to at the very least contact me and just tell me whats going on, this truck is my daily driver and i need it back asap but that doesn't seem to be happening, anyway the only thing i do have to say thats good about cpp is the guy that took my call about the turbo, that man deserves an award, i know quite a bit about trucks and cars and such but as far as turbos go, i know nothing, he took his time and explained it all to me and made sure i was satisfied with what i was getting and was just one of the nicest salesmen i have ever had the pleasure to speak with, if only the shipping crew could have a man or woman with his ability, anyway thats my story, if anyone has any info please let me know, other than that, this will be my final order from cpp i ever place,

·
World Champs!!!
23,971 Posts
Not all companies give you second by second updates on shipping and such. Not an issue if you get your stuff. If you don't get the second box, then you have something to complain about.

Think about what it takes to do that, not every small business can staff or put in a computer system to shoot off an email with updates. Relax a little.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That message did come off as bashing cpp, I own a small company myself employing only 11 people so I guess on second thought I should be the first to understand this, when I wrote this message I was a bit more ticked off than now only because my daily driver is broken down, I hope you understand that, I will be a bit more patient for now on but I can honestly say I did NOT know that cpp was a small company, I figured it was a rather large one that wouldn't care if I ever came back, thank you

·
Vendor
15,046 Posts
Really! Not even a week and you already have partial shipment in hand.
Sounds a lot better then most companies.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I have had several issues with cpp myself, all very similar to what you are describing. They have told me that they have items in stock then they don't show up for 2 weeks, receiving partial orders, waiting for days to hear back from anyone. I will say that Jamie is very knowledgeable and willing to help over the phone which is why I started ordering from them.

Reactions: jlbayes

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Little update here yall, I did get partial shipment in under with. No tracking info, when I called asking for the rest I was told it would all be in on friday...aka yesterday and I did receive a large package, howevor I received everything from cpp but my TURBO and oil lines.....I was specefically told that everything I was going to need was in the box and of course they are closed so I can't find out anything about it until monday,

·
Banned
4,276 Posts
I am Jamie. I own CPP. We are a small company and we do move alot of product, but we do our best to get products to our customers at a reasonable price and as fast as possible. This means that we do use multiple warehouses and drop shipments to get to the customers faster. The SD kits are ordered and shipped directly to our customers from Sd. If you forward me your name or order number, I will personally call Johnny at SD and see what is going on. Hell, I'll call him right now if you get me the info soon...its almost 11pm, but I know he is still up. lol

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had problem with CPP injectors, Called Jamie, sent back their injectors and my cores He rebuilt my cores quickly with no issues. Good communication with Jamie and the women I spoke to. Got answers and results immediately when I called also received core refund that same day. Good company and people if you are reasonable and treat them like you want to be treated. Just wanted to relay my positive experience, as others claimed not to have.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I have ordered a few things. An intake and exhaust. More regular, readily available types of things, but never had any issues.

Reactions: cummins724

·
Registered
582 Posts
Got all my delete stuff from cpp stuff was at my house in less than a week from the time I called and got it for a great price. They were really helpful on the phone and they explained everything in detail. I'm more than happy.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
I have ordered Turbo's, Tranny Kit's and various other parts from Jamie @ CPP, never had a problem, sometimes the problem lie's with the vender that is supposed to drop ship the Item, some of them don't give instant shipping up-date's. Be patient, Jamie will get you taken care of. Why in the world would you tear your vehicle down before having all the parts? I never tear into my truck until I have all anticipated parts on hand, missing a turbo and other parts??? DUH!!!!!!!! Daily driver, DUH!!!!!!!!! DUH!!!!!

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
A buddy of mine ordered BMS 100's was shipped god knows what size dtech remans. He had to argue with CPP multiple times to get the right product but it was cleared up after a few days. It was more hassle than it should have been.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Cpp diesel warning!! Do not order from cpp diesel I ordered a injection pump from them and after sending in my core the pump I received was missing lines! I had to call and sit on hold for over 20 mins for 3 days with no answer or response to emails finally they told me they would send me the lines that took over another week. (They denied me faster shipping) after all this the lines were the wrong ones and I had to purchase new ones... then the pump was faulty and I had to send it back for warranty I I still haven't received my replacement..it's been almost 4 months between when I ordered to this day and I still don't have my pump. I talked to them last week they apologized and told me they would overnight the pump to me I never received and once again can't get a hold of the company! Save yourself the bull don't order from them it's garbage company that had the worst customer service I have ever dealt with...

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Wish I had read this before I made a purchase. I'm getting the same treatment as has been stated in other disgruntled posts here. Ordered one day, purchase confirmation the next day(Monday) and then nothing else. Tried to establish contact by phone, no response to my voice message I left. Wasted my entire 30min lunch break on hold, accomplishing nothing. Called again on my day off, three times sitting on hold collectively over 1.5hrs greeted only by an automated message telling my some bogus number of people ahead of me in the "que". After my third call attempt and sitting on the phone for 39min a very well manured young woman answered the phone and gave my tracking numbers associated with my purchase, one of which was a worthless number that yielded no tracking information. Looks like they spent too much money on they're web site and not enough on personnel to man phones and take care of customers.

This is a legitimate review, compared to my experience with 100's of other online purchases. I'm not interested in others arguments about ones merits in patients. This isn't 1980, where you see some performance product you want in a parts catalog and between the time you send in your postage parts order and the time you take delivery 6 weeks passes at best. This is 2016 and things happen a little bit faster. A lest in 1980, you could get someone on the phone.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Not to beat someone down even more but I had about the same experience when ordering several items about 2k worth. Grid heater delete didn't ship long story got it 6 weeks later. Forget trying to call them unless you have all day to wait on the phone. Like I said not trying to further insult cpp diesel but I will never do business with them again.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Banned
4,276 Posts
Wish I had read this before I made a purchase. I'm getting the same treatment as has been stated in other disgruntled posts here. Ordered one day, purchase confirmation the next day(Monday) and then nothing else. Tried to establish contact by phone, no response to my voice message I left. Wasted my entire 30min lunch break on hold, accomplishing nothing. Called again on my day off, three times sitting on hold collectively over 1.5hrs greeted only by an automated message telling my some bogus number of people ahead of me in the "que". After my third call attempt and sitting on the phone for 39min a very well manured young woman answered the phone and gave my tracking numbers associated with my purchase, one of which was a worthless number that yielded no tracking information. Looks like they spent too much money on they're web site and not enough on personnel to man phones and take care of customers.

This is a legitimate review, compared to my experience with 100's of other online purchases. I'm not interested in others arguments about ones merits in patients. This isn't 1980, where you see some performance product you want in a parts catalog and between the time you send in your postage parts order and the time you take delivery 6 weeks passes at best. This is 2016 and things happen a little bit faster. A lest in 1980, you could get someone on the phone.
Not to beat someone down even more but I had about the same experience when ordering several items about 2k worth. Grid heater delete didn't ship long story got it 6 weeks later. Forget trying to call them unless you have all day to wait on the phone. Like I said not trying to further insult cpp diesel but I will never do business with them again.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Did you guys try the chat feature on the web page? Did you ever pm CPP on this forum? The reason why CPP has a long hold time is because the customer they are on the phone with is getting answers. They are a small business and dealing with thousands of customers. Email tech support and you talk directly to the owner (Jamie).

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.